Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Level one

2»

Replies

• EllieBMackal
    EllieBMackal Posts: 116 Member
    I'm finish level 1 in 4 days. Good job! I've lost a bit first week but I'm guessing it's mostly water weight we will see how much I will lose by the end of level one
  • stewartmisty88
    stewartmisty88 Posts: 31 Member
    Finished Day 4! I must say...resting yesterday really helped. Im not so sore and my endurance has def. improved since day 1. I need to work on my breathing and pushups though.
  • glissongal
    glissongal Posts: 10 Member
    I plan on starting this next week. How is everyone doing? Feeling like you are getting in a groove?
  • stewartmisty88
    I have to admit I have not been doing the jumping jacks which is probably a key part. 1. because they give me "stitches" and 2 because my floor creaks really loudly and would upset the people in the room below me. I started level 2 today and I was disappointed there wasn't any squats! I really want to work out my butt. I went back to level 1 for some of the moves I preferred. I feel like I am not going to have any results by the end :(

Dont give up! Modify as need be but keep your body moving. Just a thought! Maybe you could complete the workouts and afterwards do another round of butt blasting squats? I love to squat. Sounds a little silly but after i use the restroom...which is ALOT with the gallon of water im drinking a day...ill do 10 squats (while im still in the restroom)
  • stewartmisty88
    Today is Day 7! Ive lost 4lbs and can def. see and feel a difference. I took a picture on January 10th which was a day before i started the shred and 1 yesterday before starting my workout. Let me tell ya....the changes in my stomach, back and legs are VERY noticable. I plan on taking pictures every 5 days. Im beyond thrilled and want to let you ladies know....its NOT easy...But DONT give up.
  • stewartmisty88
    So with a 2 day break...im back in action. Broke a bone in my foot a few yrs ago and its been very very hard to push myself with the pain. Just finished day 9 and cant wait to start level 2