Options
    My CW is 154 lbs this morning before shower

@ my appt is 157 lbs w/ shoes on

I gained 3 lbs after my shower & fully dressed

I'm going w/ 154 lbs
  • Only_Today
    Only_Today Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Down 3 for our 1st week weigh in. Sure works when you work it.
  • Lilymay2
    Lilymay2 Posts: 2,524 Member
    Options
    cycletrak1 could you please add my weight for this week in the Spreadsheet?

175.4 today

Thank you
  • cycletrak1
    cycletrak1 Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    Lilymay2 wrote: »
    cycletrak1 could you please add my weight for this week in the Spreadsheet?

175.4 today

Thank you

Someone already added your weight....unless I did it in my sleep! B) LOL

Thank you to whoever helped out and added Lilymay2's info!

:flowerforyou:
  • aquarabbit
    aquarabbit Posts: 1,622 Member
    Options
    I can't add my info for this week on through my phone and I'm traveling so I can't get to my computer. Could someone also add my info? It's 147. Thank you! And if not I'll add it when I weigh in next week. Great job everyone!
  • cycletrak1
    Options
    aquarabbit wrote: »
    I can't add my info for this week on through my phone and I'm traveling so I can't get to my computer. Could someone also add my info? It's 147. Thank you! And if not I'll add it when I weigh in next week. Great job everyone!
    Entered. Great job working toward your fitness goals! Keep it up! :)

• elisabel
    elisabel Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    So my loss this week states 0 but in reality I was up two to three pounds coming out of the last crazy weekend...I just managed to get myself back to my last Friday weight--crazy when I do this stuff to myself.
  • LMR51
    LMR51 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    So this was the first week I actually forgot to weigh-in on Monday. Lost 0 pounds but I'm fine with that considering a trip to the Emergency on Friday with intestinal issues. Yuck! Anyway - feeling better this week and on track to achieve my 20 by April 01. I think perhaps a better challenge is a % of weight loss. 20 pounds represents a different loss to different people. Anyway - just a thought.
  • cycletrak1
    Options
    LMR51 wrote: »
    So this was the first week I actually forgot to weigh-in on Monday. Lost 0 pounds but I'm fine with that considering a trip to the Emergency on Friday with intestinal issues. Yuck! Anyway - feeling better this week and on track to achieve my 20 by April 01. I think perhaps a better challenge is a % of weight loss. 20 pounds represents a different loss to different people. Anyway - just a thought.

Glad you are feeling better and back on track!

You are correct. The beauty of this challenge, even though it says 20 pounds, you can always set your weight loss goal for the challenge to whatever you feel comfortable with. I do it each challenge.