looking for weightloss buddies! :)

Options
2»

Replies

• cisos
    cisos Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Hi, I am doing my PhD in Pedagogy. Please feel free to add me, too.
  • JLynJorgenson
    JLynJorgenson Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm a double major in Marketing and Public Relations with a minor in Pre Law :smile: I am trying to lose 100 pounds. Feel free to add me!
  • elizabethrose7
    elizabethrose7 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Me too! Me too! I'm doing my masters in Opera Performance! I have about 20 lbs to my first goal, 40 overall! My MFP newsfeed is real sad. Adding you all!
  • andrewryh
    andrewryh Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am doing PhD in Mechanical Engineering. I need to loose 15 kg. Add me if you want!
  • zcb94
    zcb94 Posts: 3,679 Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    Hi everyone! I'm a law student with about 60 pounds to lose! Adding everyone in this thread :)
    Oh wow! I'm in similar shoes (undergrad Humanities major/Disability Law specialization/Spanish minor/temporary dropout because of injury), except that controlled Type II Diabetes is also a sizable part of my identity. Which "branch" of law?
    By the way, if you choose to add me, please don't leave the request blank. I'd want to learn more than, say, just your name. Otherwise, I would immediately reject.
  • jiim_e
    jiim_e Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I'm a PhD student in the U.K. in statistics/genetics/linguistics, please add me for mutual support and motivation :-)
  • tk2222
    tk2222 Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    Me too! MA student in Urban Planning here.
  • pandamanda18
    pandamanda18 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Me too! Soon to be law student and 50lbs to lose. New around MFP and could use some friends :)
  • appaflop
    appaflop Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Biology major, starting with a small goal of 20lbs and we'll see from there.
  • FlyingBeagles
    FlyingBeagles Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I'm always looking for buddies!
    Current teaching grad student.
  • meghanchevy28
    meghanchevy28 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I'm currently a second year dental student! Just looking to get some shreds for summer :p feel free to add me :)
  • anikpinacolada92
    anikpinacolada92 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm a med student, if anyone looks to motivate one another add me :)
  • AvengingPhoenix
    AvengingPhoenix Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I'm a MecE (mechanical engineering) student so feel free to add me
  • emmajaques
    emmajaques Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm an an engineering student, feel free to add me!
  • Rnfsmh
    Rnfsmh Posts: 2 Member
    edited December 2019
    Options
    I add you as well if you dont mind :) im looking for wlbuddies so please do add me!
  • amy_m_moran
    amy_m_moran Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm a 23 year old master's student in Management Science and Engineering. Looking to stay healthy and fit! add me :)
  • Roxianna13
    Roxianna13 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm a student in Biology and Medical laboratory research, add me if you want :)