Wanting to Lose 10 - Are you like me? Add me!

Options

Replies

• lucy_Jada
    lucy_Jada Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Add me! I am at 5'4 and at 132 and I would like to lose 7 more pounds. Those are the hardest pounds to lose! I need to get out of this rut, where I am good all week and on the weekend I gain back all the progress I made.
  • Bhanbury
    Bhanbury Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    lets all be friends!!! I want to be 125-130 fluctuating (water and *kitten* and stuff) im at 141 ish right now! 5'2" and soft. Trying to get my muscle on!!! I eat around 1200-1400 and that will keep my weight consistent without exercise, and if I make it to the gym 4 days a week I tend to kill 1-2 lbs a week (depends on the intensity) . Lets all do this together!!!
  • mybicknell
    mybicknell Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I have been on this site for awhile but have really only used the diary portion to try and watch my calories. I would love to add you all for motivation and ideas but I'm ashamed to say I don't know how... do I just click on each individual and choose add friend???
  • mbanks123
    mbanks123 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    I've lost 12 pounds and hoping to lose another 12 pounds by the summer. It started easy but I know it's going to get very difficult!

Any support would be great.
  • procrastinationqueen
    Options
    Please add me too! I'm at 146 for the past few months, but last year was at 132 and felt fabulous. I'm looking to get back down under 135. I'm not feeling fit lately.
  • jnducharme
    jnducharme Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Add me too please :) I just came back to MFP and am currently at 129 wanting to get back to 120. I'd love to have more people to be accountable to.
  • mewrightcheo
    mewrightcheo Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    HI all, lost 35 lbs last year and now struggling with the last 10-15 (ideally). Need to lose 5% BF too, lets help each other.
  • amanning2010
    amanning2010 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I am trying to lose 10-15 pounds before I try for a baby this summer. I want to be fit during my pregnancy and after. Add me :)
  • sunny_d22
    sunny_d22 Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    I'm 153 and want to lose 10 pounds before I start maintaining. I'm 5'6.
  • deezaldog1211
    deezaldog1211 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Please add me; I'm in the same boat. Could use a place to discuss frustrations
  • VitaBailey
    VitaBailey Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    YES! I'm 136 need to get to 125. I'm very motivated!! Add me for support!!
  • Skipper111
    Skipper111 Posts: 392 Member
    Options
    Sounds fab - please feel free to add me!

I am 139lbs and want to get down to 130 for my summer holiday.

Always motivated and like to think I offer support :-D
  • yolanda1369
    yolanda1369 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    avaughn34 wrote: »
    Add me too! I'm about 141-143lb right now and trying to get to about 130 lb.

Hi! I'm currently 140-142lbs 5'5 and want to lose 10 lbs. We are on the same boat!
  • Runwithit24
    Runwithit24 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well. I'm 5'1 and 128 right now. Looking to lose 10 - 15 and see how I feel when I get there. Slowly starting to eat more. It's become evident over time that eating a low calorie diet and doing a lot of exercise is not working for me. Time to change my mindset.
  • NormaV14
    NormaV14 Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    Please add me. I am 60 and at 145, want to get to 135. I work out regularly and have been trying to be consistent about logging. But food is where I can use the support. I am good but not good enough :wink:
  • Carrjunk
    Carrjunk Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Please add me too. I have started to gain weight in my mid-30's. I started night shift in a sleep lab 3.5 yes ago and my weight has crept up. 120lbs-125lbs on a 5'1 frame. Ugh. I was happiest and fit into my clothes best when I was 113.
  • A11ys0n
    A11ys0n Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Wanting to lose weight as well. My biggest snack time is before lunch. Trying to stop the cravings so I don't use up all my calories for the day! I am around 130-135 and want to get back to 120-125.
  • winejunky143
    winejunky143 Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    In need of some motivational friends.. I'm only a few pounds from my goal and not even sure I necessarily need to lose weight but I'm trying to get in better shape. I'm 20, 130lbs and 5'6" which I think is healthy. I'm losing motivation and need supportive friends. Please add me. I am a supportive friend too.
  • Lilly54
    Lilly54 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Please add me as well! My story is like many others. I'm 5'1", over 40 and need to shed 10-15 lbs. The pounds have slowly crept up on me over the years and it's time to take control back!
  • hrush1889
    hrush1889 Posts: 56 Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    hi, anyone in here feel free to add me too! I have been in maintenance about 2 months or so ago. I Havent weighed myself recently but I am sure I gained a few pounds over the holidays/vacation and have been sick and haven't gotten to the gym in awhile. Need to get re-motivated.