Week of Jan 30 to feb 5: Goals and Results

Options
bm1409
bm1409 Posts: 1,715 Member
My goals this week is to get some exercise in and drink more water. I have been so inactive. I haven't been to the track because its been cold, but thats just a excuse; I have a elliptical, rebounder, weights and exercise dvds. No more excuses!

Replies

• lemurcat12
    lemurcat12 Posts: 30,886 Member
    Options
    New goals -- get back to consistency with exercise (last week started well but life intervened), stick with food goals, which are working, focus on getting more sleep and not overreacting to things. Also, get in some swimming!
  • JMarcella57
    JMarcella57 Posts: 1,902 Member
    Options
    Will stay focused on my goals this week. That's my goal! :|
  • tress29
    tress29 Posts: 614 Member
    Options
    Hi ladies! I had a crazy weekend, but didn't go over too bad. My two weakest areas are getting enough steps and drinking enough water. Working on increasing my general activity level, outside of whatever exercise I do. I've been drinking lots of hot tea, but don't count the caffeinated ones in my water count... Or coffee, don't count coffee!

I think we're going to join the YMCA. Several of my kids' friends go, and I know they'd like to go with them. It would give me a place to walk indoors, and I can have a session with a trainer to develop a workout plan to tighten and tone. Plus I found out they give a 20% discount to veterans! Yay!
  • lemurcat12
    Options
    Stressful week until Friday, so just getting through it is turning into a victory!
  • jerseygene
    jerseygene Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    My goals this week Maintain be good and get some great winter walks in the rain in lol know I am hoping the rain will stop but if it doesn't it won't stop me.
  • bm1409
    Options
    jerseygene wrote: »
    My goals this week Maintain be good and get some great winter walks in the rain in lol know I am hoping the rain will stop but if it doesn't it won't stop me.

I need to be like that. I love walking when the weather is warm, but I am a wimp when its cold outside.
  • lemurcat12
    Options
    Yeah, I'm pretty good about cold, but not rain. My big thing is that I need to get over not going to the pool in the winter -- perfect time to work on swim form, but I have a huge mental block about it even though it's obviously not cold inside.
  • JMarcella57
    Options
    Will stay focused on my goals this week. That's my goal!

So far so good this week. I even have a plan for Superbowl Sunday! :)
  • JMarcella57
    Options
    Finally hit a "normal" BMI weight! :)
    My goal for this weekend is to maintain it through Superbowl Sunday! :#
  • whiplashy
    whiplashy Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Lost 1.4 this week. The weight is coming off way slower than it did the last time I was this weight for some reason :( Didn't meet my exercise goal this week but not overly concerned about that. I went to the Dr with my foot problem and I'm waiting on an appointment with a physio. Don't want to over do things until I see him. I met my sleep goal 3 days which I'm really happy about. I had to nap during the day to get there but I'll take it whenever I get it. My goal for this week is to stay within my calories everyday. I did it this week but I've found myself having to talk myself out of overeating so I'm worried that I might give in to temptation. Determined that it's not going to happen o:) I am considering uping my calories a little. I've been on 1250 since the start of January and think my body might need a bit of a break from it. I'll see how I get on this week and then decide what I'm going to do.
  • tress29
    Options
    I normally weigh on Fridays, and my weight was exactly the same. However, after the salty party food I ate this weekend, and a slugfest watching Netflix in bed all day, my weigh is up. I gotta up my "step game" this week and get back to business!
  • bm1409
    Options
    scale is not moving, but I haven't been moving much either. The week started off great, beautiful weather. I was able to go to the track 3 days and then it turned cold. I am so ready for winter to be over.
  • tress29
    Options
    I know! We're looking at mid 50s today, but rain...