TEAM TWO

Options

Replies

• Cindyk4919
    Cindyk4919 Posts: 487 Member
    Options
    12 hour workday yesterday. Nothing but work. Slightly over my calories, if I could have mustered enough energy to do a half hour of the videos, I could have checked off two goals in one day.
  • murdog3t
    murdog3t Posts: 2,033 Member
    Options
    TGIF I am feeling much better still have a cough and horse when talking but head not as stuffy
    Sat in the sauna at the gym the last few day has helped a lot
    Got my walk in and did my shoulders this morning at the gym took another day off sick from work to recover. But snuck to the gym lol.... tonight my son has a basketball game excited for that will have to keep my cheering to a minimum so my voice can recover
    Hope everyone has a great weekend
    Go saints???Go patriots?? I don't care who wins I like the Raiders
  • Cindyk4919
    Options
    Another long day... but this time because I got to deliver a chair to an old friend, drink wine, eat guacamole, and reminisce. I wouldn't have traded it for anything. I feel happy for the first time in weeks. Sorry team , no exercise minutes for me today again.
  • Joanna2012B
    Joanna2012B Posts: 1,448 Member
    Options
    I am happy to say that I was able to stay under calories all week. Good thing cause I'm going to a super bowl party tomorrow... I don't watch football... on m just there for the food!!!! :D
  • Joanna2012B
    Options
    Was going to go for a 5km hike, but it was a little chilly so I ran 8km instead!
  • energyseeker
    energyseeker Posts: 855 Member
    Options
    5K done after work. It was a very crisp 30F. Not sure if I'll get the under calorie points yet. Lost 2 # so must be doing something right. Have company tomorrow and I'll probably cave and enjoy the food.
  • jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    Options
    Nice day today - I wore a tank top and sunscreen on my 6 mile hike. B) Challenge complete!
  • jamaicanlady
    jamaicanlady Posts: 878 Member
    Options
    Just checked the spreadsheet. I don't mean to alarm anyone but we are currently in last place! :'(:'(:'( We are the only team to not yet reach our destination. I think this is the first that has ever happened.

Come on Team 2 Beat, let's step up those exercise minutes and finish the challenges! (I'm one to talk since I still have 2 challenges left. The food one I'll complete today and the walk I'll finish tomorrow. I have less than 1/2 mile to complete.)

I usually rest on Sunday but with our points so low I will have to get something done, if it's even just some stretching. I feel bad that I didn't make a greater effort to get 700 mins again this week. I'll put out the extra effort next week though, promise.

PS. Can u tell I'm super competitive?? I don't like losing, unless we're talking about my weight :D
  • jenilla1
    Options
    Just checked the spreadsheet. I don't mean to alarm anyone but we are currently in last place! :'(:'(:'( We are the only team to not yet reach our destination. I think this is the first that has ever happened.

Come on Team 2 Beat, let's step up those exercise minutes and finish the challenges! (I'm one to talk since I still have 2 challenges left. The food one I'll complete today and the walk I'll finish tomorrow. I have less than 1/2 mile to complete.)

I usually rest on Sunday but with our points so low I will have to get something done, if it's even just some stretching. I feel bad that I didn't make a greater effort to get 700 mins again this week. I'll put out the extra effort next week though, promise.

PS. Can u tell I'm super competitive?? I don't like losing, unless we're talking about my weight :D

Yeah, we usually have reached our destination by Thursday, if not sooner. It's a little sad...but maybe some people are going to slip in there and log a bunch of stuff on Sunday...staying hopeful! o:)
  • Annampea
    Annampea Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I'm sorry team 2, I am unable to get a lot of excercise in, the germs in my classroom got me! I have the head congestion crap!! I have managed to get the 5 days under calorie goal. Here's to hoping that I can muster some exercise time tomorrow to help the team out.
  • lbenson2006
    lbenson2006 Posts: 3,372 Member
    Options
    We also still have several blanks from Thursday and Friday. Please make sure you fill in the spreadsheet. I'm worried with tomorrow being superbowl Sunday that many might get busy and forget. Please fill in what you can before the big game comes on.
  • lbenson2006
    Options
    Annampea wrote: »
    I'm sorry team 2, I am unable to get a lot of excercise in, the germs in my classroom got me! I have the head congestion crap!! I have managed to get the 5 days under calorie goal. Here's to hoping that I can muster some exercise time tomorrow to help the team out.

Please make sure not to push too hard and make it take longer to be 100%.
  • jenilla1
    Options
    I only need to get in 55 more minutes on Sunday to beat my mileage from last week, so that's my minimum goal for tomorrow. I will try for more than that, of course. I don't do Super Bowl, so I need something to do anyway. At least I should have the trails all to myself! :D
  • Cindyk4919
    Options
    I went out for live music last night- one of my favorite bands. "The Jimmys" -You can check them out on You tube if you'd like. Why I promote them I don't know. I've been a fan since the band formed. At one time I could go see them and still find a corner on the dance floor- and know EVERYONE there, times have changed as they are now nationally and internationally known.
    I fought my way up to the dance floor and got in a few minutes; after battling my way back to my chair I had to settle for dancing at my chair for the rest of the evening it got so insanely crowded.
    Today, I pack for vacation and get in that 5K. I'm excited to see our next "virtual" destination. I will in reality be in Puerto Rico. I have heard that fried foods are a staple there. Calorie counting will be a challenge. Exercising should be no problem. I'm looking forward to long walks on the beach.
  • energyseeker
    energyseeker Posts: 855 Member
    Options
    Sorry , I won't be getting the calorie challenge points. I thought it was 4 of 7 days. I ran out of days.
  • lbenson2006
    edited February 2017
    Options
    Great motivation Jen and Joanna...makes me want to keep pushing to get my husband to walk later. I've mentioned it twice so far. He seems like he's willing to, so I hope when push comes to shove he'll follow through. I already beat last week's numbers before this morning's workout so anything today gets me even higher than last week.
    Glad you still had fun last night Cindy! That's so exciting you are heading off to Puerto Rico!! Have a blast!!
    That's ok Kim. It's the thought that counts. It's hard sometimes to remember exactly what the requirements for the challenges are. I had to go back and check the mileage one because I had it in my head it was 3.2, then I started panicking because everyone kept saying 5k and I thought, how could I not have caught that. Luckily everyone else had it right and my mind was the messed up one!! If possible, just try to get some extra minutes in...that's all we can do at this point.
    For those that still have the time, please work on getting your challenges complete and please fill in the spreadsheet if you haven't yet. It's so hard to judge where we really are when we don't have complete information. It also makes me have to worry that you might be MIA.
    Thanks!!
  • Joanna2012B
    Options
    Got 8km in today! It was a slow chilly, snowy hill filled run! I ended up not knowing exactly where I was at some point...lol!!! I ran in a different city today, at my boys baseball practice. It was interesting!!! I think I kinda liked her I got lost and then finding my way back!! I ended with a killer hill!!!

Super Bowl party tonight...going for the food!!!!!!

1fmbsouz14d7.jpg