Super bowl eats

So...what's everyone having for the big game?

Replies

• kpk54
    kpk54 Posts: 4,474 Member
    Nothing exciting here. I'll be glued to the TV for the game, commercials and half time. Kinda urks me that I might have to get up to pee.
  • ms_smartypants
    ms_smartypants Posts: 8,278 Member
    Fathead pizzas, different flavors of chicken wings....veggie tray with dip (that is what I will prepare) not sure what others are bringing
  • williams969
    williams969 Posts: 2,528 Member
    Chicken wings and nachos with pork rinds instead of chips. That's about it.
  • WG_Keto
    WG_Keto Posts: 33 Member
    Homemade guacamole w/ Pork rinds instead of chips.
    Buffalo chicken cheese balls - (Ground chicken meatballs w/ hot sauce, cheese and baked)
  • tinachris14
    tinachris14 Posts: 93 Member
    WG_Keto wrote: »
    Homemade guacamole w/ Pork rinds instead of chips.
    Buffalo chicken cheese balls - (Ground chicken meatballs w/ hot sauce, cheese and baked)
    Those chicken cheese balls sound delicious!
  • mountainrun73
    mountainrun73 Posts: 155 Member
    I'm making chicken wings (never made them before) and guacamole. I'll have celery and endive and carrots for dipping.
  • Gallowmere1984
    Gallowmere1984 Posts: 6,626 Member
    Guy who delivered my plain wings last year: "Super Bowl Sunday, and you're playing Borderlands?" It'll be Enderal this year, but yeah, I always forget that this is even a thing.

Probably gonna go with some salmon, green beans, olive oil, and maybe a couple of bars if my kcals run short.
  • Treysar
    Treysar Posts: 34 Member
    Guacamole with bacon chips, wings, blue cheese dressing, pepper nachos.
  • Sunny_Bunny_
    Sunny_Bunny_ Posts: 7,140 Member
  • Gallowmere1984
    Gallowmere1984 Posts: 6,626 Member
    Good thing I don't watch it. The power in my apartment complex went out right when my salmon had about 30 seconds left to cook, and stayed out for most of the night.

It was actually kind of nice for everything to be so silent and peaceful. Clear sky too, so all I had to do was open my blinds to be able to see to pace around my apartment in the dark. Kind of makes me wish the power would go out every night around 7:00. I haven't slept so well in ages, without having even the hum of central air units in my ears.