TEAM TWO

Replies

• jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    Got 8km in today! It was a slow chilly, snowy hill filled run! I ended up not knowing exactly where I was at some point...lol!!! I ran in a different city today, at my boys baseball practice. It was interesting!!! I think I kinda liked her I got lost and then finding my way back!! I ended with a killer hill!!!

Super Bowl party tonight...going for the food!!!!!!

1fmbsouz14d7.jpg

You earned that party! Enjoy. :D

P.S. You have really pretty blue eyes, like my husband. <3
  • RandiNoelle
    RandiNoelle Posts: 374 Member
    Today was such a beautiful day. 65 degrees, light wind, the sun is shining. I took the boys for a mile 2 mile walk to add some more miles. I woke up extra motivated today (my usual rest day) and did a 40 minute Fitness Blender video on top of the walk. We're currently resting in 4th place when I added my miles.
  • jenilla1
    edited February 2017
    Yes! I beat my total minutes from last week! :D

Sorry guys...I had intended to walk 12 miles today in order to get more minutes in for the team, but I can't help myself sometimes when I get on the trail - I ended up walking 1 mile, and then running 11 miles. That translated into fewer minutes, but I still got a lot for the spreadsheet, and it felt great to run. Go team 2! <3

Off to soak in a nice, warm bath...
  • llmg970
    llmg970 Posts: 257 Member
    edited February 2017
    I am sorry for being absent but I have been sick with this upper respiratory tract infection I can't seem to shake it is was hoping to kick but this week as I took time off for my dog and wound up sick myself. Hold one sick kid for 15 minutes and see what happens. Strange thing, she had the stomach bug and not a cold but who knows.
    I am starting to feel better today so hopefully I am on the mend thank you everyone for being a great team
  • MissionEnforcer
    MissionEnforcer Posts: 411 Member
    iu9mr51y79iy.jpg
  • jenilla1
    Looks like we had a big comeback from earlier in the week. Awesome job, Team 2! :D
  • hawkins410
    hawkins410 Posts: 2,105 Member

WEEK THREE DESTINATION IS UP AND RUNNING!
    SPREADSHEET TO FOLLOW SOON!
    HAPPY RACING!

:)
  • Joanna2012B
    Joanna2012B Posts: 1,448 Member
    jenilla1 wrote: »
    Got 8km in today! It was a slow chilly, snowy hill filled run! I ended up not knowing exactly where I was at some point...lol!!! I ran in a different city today, at my boys baseball practice. It was interesting!!! I think I kinda liked her I got lost and then finding my way back!! I ended with a killer hill!!!

Super Bowl party tonight...going for the food!!!!!!

1fmbsouz14d7.jpg

You earned that party! Enjoy. :D

P.S. You have really pretty blue eyes, like my husband. <3

Aww thanks @jenilla1 that was so sweet!!!

Party was a success drank and ate way too much still full this morning!!
  • lbenson2006
    lbenson2006 Posts: 3,372 Member
    Great comeback team. I was getting pretty nervous. Lol. The teams are definitely very competitive this time. I'm hoping I'm back in full swing this week. Did the fitness blender video once and added in 510 stairs, so should have at least 590 stairs in by the end of the day. I really wanted to cringe when I saw the calorie one again. Yikes!! Lol. Oh well, maybe it'll help me finally reached goal so I can switch my calorie level. Probably won't be logging under goal today because I have a dinner function this evening and will have a couple drinks prior. Happy Monday!!
  • RandiNoelle
    Eee, I'm super excited for this week! I've been wanting to up by Fitbit Floors totals and absolutely adore Fitness Blender workouts!

Happy Monday, Team 2! Let's do this! :smiley:
  • lbenson2006
    Eee, I'm super excited for this week! I've been wanting to up by Fitbit Floors totals and absolutely adore Fitness Blender workouts!

Happy Monday, Team 2! Let's do this! :smiley:

Randi - please make sure you keep separate track of your flights actually done. I know there's been a big to do in the past about not allowing you to use the flights per trackers like that. Can't remember if it said that in this posting or not but I know it's been a huge issue in the past. Thanks!
  • lbenson2006
    Knowing what dinner and desert will be tonight, I went ahead and logged my expected calories and if I forgo my dark chocolate Hershey's kisses and don't have an afternoon snack, I only need to burn 160 calories at the gym to have enough to counterbalance the bad. If I can burn more, even better!!
  • lbenson2006
    Knowing what dinner and desert will be tonight, I went ahead and logged my expected calories and if I forgo my dark chocolate Hershey's kisses and don't have an afternoon snack, I only need to burn 160 calories at the gym to have enough to counterbalance the bad. If I can burn more, even better!!

Pretty sure I earned my Hershey kisses!! Going to get back to the office & do some calculating!!
  • jamaicanlady
    jamaicanlady Posts: 878 Member
    Hey Team 2 Beat! I'm SO happy we ended up tieing for 3rd place, I was so worried we were going to finish last. Thanks to all our members who stepped up and got those challenges done plus filled in their exercise minutes!

Aiming for 700 minutes this week. Didn't get there last week so I'll have to step up my game.

I love the stairs challenge because I'm in another challenge and it's stairs this week as well so I can kill 2 birds with one stone. So far I've done 62 floors = 744 steps. The under calorie goal should also be no problem since I'm actively trying to lose weight and have had 3 good weeks in a row so far. This is motivation to continue.

At the beginning of February my goals were:
    1. Lose 3-4 lbs. I'm down 2 lbs already. But we all know weight loss is not linear so I'm not readjusting goal just yet.
    2. Lose 1.5% body fat. I'm down 0.4%
    3. Finish the strength training program I'm currently doing.

Looking forward to keeping our 3rd spot this week or placing even higher. We can do this guys! Ok, gonna go do the Fitness Blender workout now.
  • jamaicanlady
    jamaicanlady Posts: 878 Member
    Oh btw @lbenson2006 , can you let MissionEnforcer know that the "Percentage of goal to date" is missing from Team 2's spreadsheet.
  • jenilla1
    Ready to be transported directly to the Gold Coast Hinterlands! The cities and the beaches are amazing, but the inland forests and valleys are where I wanna be! So pretty! <3
  • RandiNoelle
    @Soulfood77 That's beautiful! I really want a good snow here. We had a sad one that closed the schools but had melted by the next day. :(

@lbenson2006 Thanks for the heads up!
  • llmg970
    llmg970 Posts: 257 Member
    Went to the doctor, she said sinus infection and she gave me antibiotics. I came home and made some homemade chicken noodle soup it is simmering now.