TEAM TWO

Options

Replies

• lbenson2006
    lbenson2006 Posts: 3,372 Member
    Options
    Shanna - hope you start feeling better soon. Best thing you can do is rest. Hopefully that gets you back to 100% a lot sooner.
  • lbenson2006
    Options
    That is a lot of snow shoveling, Cindy. I definitely can't agree with you folks that like the snow. If I knew I wouldn't have to leave the house, I'd love getting more snow. Since that's not the case, I'm not a huge fan at the present time. Lol
  • lbenson2006
    Options
    As for the challenges, I did get 3 days of eating mandarin oranges in. Still have the rest of the videos to get in. Hoping to be able to get a workout in tomorrow though. Off to bed. Night!!
  • Mark_
    Mark_ Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    @Cindyk4919 That talk of your "stash" made me flash back to the '70s when it meant something quite a bit different than a bowl of clementines!!! My oh my how the times have changed!!

I have two of three days done on the orange challenge. Not much chance of doing anything with the videos until the weekend. Keep up the good work team!!! You all are very inspiring.
  • Annampea
    Annampea Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    @lbenson2006 thanks for getting the answer about the pineapple, that is what I figured! it didn't hurt to ask.
  • lbenson2006
    Options
    Annampea wrote: »
    @lbenson2006 thanks for getting the answer about the pineapple, that is what I figured! it didn't hurt to ask.

I completely agree. That is one of my philosophies in life! Lol
  • cjborkowski
    cjborkowski Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    "Ni Hao" to you all!
    I'm Connie, this will be my third Amazing Race Challenge. I skipped the last one but trying to get back into the MFP way of life & find these challenges so helpful.
    I'm 54 (for 1 more day!) & I live in a quiet town south of Chicago. There are plenty of hiking & walking trails in the area as well as parks nearby. I enjoy swimming, biking & walking. I recently rejoined our park district gym & try to go a few times a week with my daughter.
    We have a small pup named Maggie who loves to run, chase balls & go on walks. Wish I had her energy!
    I'm a nurse & work on a post surgical unit, 12 hr night shifts. I worked the past 2 nights but off the rest of the week so I'm enjoying catching up on all your posts & will get some activity minutes posted the next few days.
  • jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    Options
    "Ni Hao" to you all!
    I'm Connie, this will be my third Amazing Race Challenge. I skipped the last one but trying to get back into the MFP way of life & find these challenges so helpful.
    I'm 54 (for 1 more day!) & I live in a quiet town south of Chicago. There are plenty of hiking & walking trails in the area as well as parks nearby. I enjoy swimming, biking & walking. I recently rejoined our park district gym & try to go a few times a week with my daughter.
    We have a small pup named Maggie who loves to run, chase balls & go on walks. Wish I had her energy!
    I'm a nurse & work on a post surgical unit, 12 hr night shifts. I worked the past 2 nights but off the rest of the week so I'm enjoying catching up on all your posts & will get some activity minutes posted the next few days.

Happy Birthday!
    5c562alpu18o.jpg
  • lbenson2006
    Options
    Welcome back Connie!! Happy birthday!!
  • lbenson2006
    Options
    Well guys, I chose sleep this morning...sorry. :'( I will try to get to the gym at lunch but there are no guarantees. I don't remember if I ever mentioned it in this new thread or just in our previous Team 2 thread but we are going through tough times at work and us accountants (3 total) are having to work extra crazy hours. We are staying late every night and logging in and working over the weekend as well just in an attempt to try to close year end close to the time we've done it in past years. Then with my little guy getting sick, it's just been a bad week. On the positive, he seems like he's starting to get better. I'll do my best minutes wise this week, but this might be a low week for me. I'm hoping in the near future I'll be able to get back to twice a day workouts and that should help. But that might not be until week after next. Happy Thursday!!
  • Joanna2012B
    Joanna2012B Posts: 1,448 Member
    Options
    Happy Birthday Connie and welcome back!! I finally started the videos...was able to get two in this morning. I decided to stay in bed a little longer this morning too Lesley otherwise I would've had more videos done. I had an orange two days and a grapefruit today!!
  • Joanna2012B
    Options
    I just tried logging the 3rd challenge and it says I can't log until Thursday....today is Thursday right?!? Am I a day ahead of myself?
  • jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    Options
    I just tried logging the 3rd challenge and it says I can't log until Thursday....today is Thursday right?!? Am I a day ahead of myself?

No, you are correct. It's not letting us log our fruit points. :(
  • lbenson2006
    Options
    jenilla1 wrote: »

No, you are correct. It's not letting us log our fruit points. :(

I imagine it's just a timing issue. If it's not open by midday here, I'll check with mission enforcer. Seems those guys are always up late, so got to give them a little sleep time. :p lol
  • lbenson2006
    Options
    Awesome job Cindy!! We all have our things that get us to that tipping point! Keep up the great work! :)
  • 135terry
    135terry Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    Cindyk4919 wrote: »
    Not official until I see the same (or lower) number for two days in a row....but tentatively I've lost 2 more pounds. That makes 25 since I started this journey of healthy eating and exercise on Oct 15 2016. My impetus was the day I couldn't hold my fat out of shape self on one foot in order to put on a pair of undies. I drew a "line in the sand" Now you should see me do a tree pose. Thanks to MFP - The biggest loser challenge and this challenge will totally help keep me motivated.

Well done Cindy. Very inspiring!
  • RandiNoelle
    RandiNoelle Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    All of y'all are doing so well!! So proud of everyone!! :smiley:

Today was my running day but I woke up with a swollen left knee. I think there may be fluid build up. I have pre scheduled doctor's appointment this afternoon and I'm hoping someone will be able to look at my knee, as well. So, no run. Gotta take care of myself. I'll do some yoga or Pilates when I get home to make up my lost miles but won't do any potential damage to my knee.
  • Joanna2012B
    Options
    @RandiNoelle did you write that note to see if anyone was looking at your notes....cause that was funny!!!! :D
  • Joanna2012B
    Options
    BTW I was able to log challenge 3