PEDALING GOADIES - Wednesday 02/08/2017

Options
TimDumez
TimDumez Posts: 1,161 Member
This thread is for beginners, veterans, and in between. Be it street, trail, mountain, or stationary bikers, this thread is for all pedalers out there. Post your daily distances/experiences and benefits of being on the move. And HAVE FUN!!!!!

Replies

• TimDumez
    Options
    Rode 5.7 miles in the am and 5.6 miles in the pm yesterday, for a total of 11.3 miles.

Won't be able to ride today and maybe tomorrow. Having cataract surgery today...
  • podkey
    podkey Posts: 5,105 Member
    Options
    Good luck with eye surgery Tim. Missed my ride yexterday with window replacement stuff at home.
  • TimDumez
    Options
    Thanks Bob! It appears so far to have gone well....
  • Swtdwy
    Swtdwy Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Hmm seems a lot of cataract surgery going around! Speedy recovery!

No riding until Saturday for me.
  • TimDumez
    Options
    Thank you Swtdwy! It appears to have gone well.....
  • niblue
    niblue Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    TimDumez wrote: »
    Rode 5.7 miles in the am and 5.6 miles in the pm yesterday, for a total of 11.3 miles.

Won't be able to ride today and maybe tomorrow. Having cataract surgery today...

Best of luck with that. I had cataract surgery a few years back (just one eye) and found it less of an issue than getting a filling at the dentist.
  • niblue
    niblue Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    I'm mostly riding the turbo-trainer during the week at the moment, using Zwift. I do the occasional race on that as well. Probably head out for the club run on Sunday as well - although that might depend how rough I feel after my son's 21st birthday celebrations on the Saturday night!
  • Swtdwy
    Swtdwy Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    I might have to look into Zwifr. I know a lot of people who do it. And it may be the ticket for me to do an hour or so on the trainer at night, since I don't have much opportunity to ride during the day. Is it an app? How does it work?