Tips and ideas that help me during my workout!! Results amazing

Options
Missrea0325
Missrea0325 Posts: 23 Member
What are some things your doing to stay on your weight loss journey? I don't meal prep but I do weigh my foods out and I treat myself to a cheat meal once a week as long as I don't go over my calories. I also work out 5 times a week! I'm into the detox tea, the organic apple cider vinegar as well as vitamins/supplements.. I'm proud of the results so far but I'm not done yet!! I use the WAIST TRIMMER when I work out too .. helps a lot:) anyone had tips ideas or want to share what they workout consist of??

Replies

• Missrea0325
    Missrea0325 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Does anyone stick to a certain calorie goal for each day? I'm on 1700 calorie a day but I'm always under! ALWAYS!! So I'm thinking of trying the military diet anyone tried it?
  • Fightingtostayfit30
    Options
    I use Sweet Sweat and it is doing real good for me so far. I have dropped lots of inches in two weeks 3 to be exact and I lost 5lbs in 4 weeks. I'm off rice mostly. I eat it once or twice a week. I eat lots of veggies...eggs and chicken for my protein..I use whey protein after my workouts also. Love what u r trying to do in the group I will become an active member