Staying focused for us yo-yo ers

Options
Okay!!

Since goals are more attainable when we have mini goals or a plan, I thought it might be a good idea to identify what we can do to stay focused!

Please list your plans and ideas! If you need help, we are here to be that for you!

Replies

• option3girl
    option3girl Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    Totally agree about the mini goals. My goal is to lose 5 lbs a month this year so I'm truly tracking towards a 1.2-1.4 lb loss a week. Another goal is to get some kind of exercise in 4 days a week. I know I see a more consistent loss if I'm moving my booty!
  • Mirabelle_Out
    Mirabelle_Out Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    I'm shooting for 1 pound a week! I'm already past that, but I'm thinking average! I would like to lose 50 pounds for the year!
  • option3girl
    Options
    Ok...new goal for me...actually tracking my stinkin' food and drink! Seriously, how hard can this be???
  • Mirabelle_Out
    Options
    Ok...new goal for me...actually tracking my stinkin' food and drink! Seriously, how hard can this be???

I hear ya!!! You can do it!!!

• option3girl
    Options
    Still struggling with the tracking but doing a little better with it. Now we're facing the weekend and it's a three day weekend for me. The hardest!!!
  • Mirabelle_Out
    Options
    You've got this! I forgot I'm a week behind! I was in New York last weekend and got super busy!!! Now I'm playing catch up for everything!!!!