intro

Options
katjane720
katjane720 Posts: 20 Member
edited February 2017 in Social Groups
Hello,

My name is Marguerite. I am almost 52 years old, married, almost 21 year old daughter and work outside the home. (OK, that's the bare bones)
I have been on a weight loss journey for about 2 years now. I have lost about 25 pounds. Been a lot of up and down, saw significant loss when I cut back sugar at the beginning of last year.
I want to lose 10-15 more pounds but I am finding it really hard now, I think I need to tighten up a bit :O)
Also, I am new to groups, is there a notification place that I can check to know when someone posts?

Replies

• jbells93
    jbells93 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Hey Marguerite, welcome to the group, hope it helps you reach your goals. Not sure about notifications, check in your settings, it has all kinds of options regarding email notification for particular events. I'm a newbie as well, hope that helps, good luck, see ya on Monday!!

p.s. I'm Joy, aka jbells93. Great to meet ya!
  • Sheila_KI
    Sheila_KI Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    Hello. I am 58 and stopped trying two years ago....but I am back. I am determined to be successful this time. End of Oct I took out obvious sugar from my diet, but compensated with other things as I didn't lose weight. My Triglycerides did go down 50 points but they are still way high. Working with my nurse practitioner on goals. It will be nice to have a check in once a week.
  • katjane720
    katjane720 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    jbells93 wrote: »
    Hey Marguerite, welcome to the group, hope it helps you reach your goals. Not sure about notifications, check in your settings, it has all kinds of options regarding email notification for particular events. I'm a newbie as well, hope that helps, good luck, see ya on Monday!!

p.s. I'm Joy, aka jbells93. Great to meet ya!

Hi,

I sent you a friend request. I don't have many on here can always use more :) I also found in settings Automatically update my news feed when: I reply to a topic on the message boards I checked it so we'll see what happens
  • OlySteve68
    OlySteve68 Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the group! Any of are welcome to add me as a friend. I'm new to the group as well.