2017-02-10 Weigh-Ins

Options
Glad to see so many folks are still sticking with it, this thread is for your weekly weigh-ins Sat 4th Feb - Fri 10th Feb.

Replies

• shakenbake57
    shakenbake57 Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    I joined the group and weigh on sat. How do i get you my weight to add? Really feel this is a great addition to my accountability tool box!
  • tinkerbellang83
    tinkerbellang83 Posts: 9,064 Member
    Options
    I joined the group and weigh on sat. How do i get you my weight to add?

Each week there is a thread which runs Sat - Fri (this is the current week's thread) you post up your weight in the thread along with any other info you want to share such as your start weight and date, goal weight, etc. If you're not too sure check out the previous weekly threads.

There are also general discussion, fitness and food discussions if you want to see other people's strategies or bounce ideas off someone else.

I am maintaining a spreadsheet of weigh-ins and will post up a progress report (Progress thread) at the end of each month so we can see how we're all doing.
  • WickAndArtoo
    WickAndArtoo Posts: 773 Member
    Options
    @shakenbake57 way to go on your first ten pounds!!
  • shakenbake57
    shakenbake57 Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    Thanks- now to keep at it, taking one day at a time!
  • cforsyth617
    cforsyth617 Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    Hi, I thought that I should post my initial weight and losses so far before I weigh in tomorrow. I have been with MFP since Dec 26th. I am hoping to lose the weight that I gained due to family issues and a torn ACL.I Iive in Vancouver Canada, I am 48 yrs old and my name is Carolyn
    SW 167
    CW 154.2
    GW 135
  • Belmont61
    Belmont61 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    SW 81.1
    CW 80
    Loss this week 0.2 Kg
    GW 70 Kg
    Bad week this week, didn't really track my food .......this is what happens to me, I loose the will power. I WILL track this week
  • tinkerbellang83
    Options
    Belmont61 wrote: »
    SW 81.1
    CW 80
    Loss this week 0.2 Kg
    GW 70 Kg
    Bad week this week, didn't really track my food .......this is what happens to me, I loose the will power. I WILL track this week

Stick at it, is it the logging you are struggling with or the calorie goal?
  • _Crackers_
    _Crackers_ Posts: 11 Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    Starting weigh: 161kg (June 2016)
    Last week's weight: 116.6kg
    This weeks weight : 117kg
    Gained 0.4kg
    Goal weight: 90kg

A small gain :( but to be expected with a fight night, a going away party, and moving from Queensland to New South Wales. A very busy week without much exercise. Just hope I don't gain any more next week with more disruptions and no routine.
  • tinkerbellang83
    Options
    Start Weight: 116kg/255lb (Dec 16)
    Target Weight: 95kg/209lb (initially)
    Had a relatively good week, day or two between maintenance and calorie goal so pretty happy with results. Starting to get a handle on my macros too :smile:
    38wo7usn5329.jpg
  • Belmont61
    Belmont61 Posts: 55 Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    SW 81.1
    CW 80
    Loss this week 0.2 Kg
    GW 70 Kg

It's the will power to stick with it, it's easier to eat the crap .its a constant struggle but I want to overcome the cravings. So I'm going to try to keep tracking.
    Hopefully by being in this group I will stay focused
  • tinkerbellang83
    Options
    SW 81.1
    CW 80
    Loss this week 0.2 Kg
    GW 70 Kg

It's the will power to stick with it, it's easier to eat the crap .its a constant struggle but I want to overcome the cravings. So I'm going to try to keep tracking.
    Hopefully by being in this group I will stay focused

I can't see your diary so not sure what your goals/stats/eating patterns are. If you're being too restictive with yourself you are probably making it harder than it needs to be, there is no reason why you have to cut things that you like out of your diet altogether. Factor the cravings in, in moderation - I have a terribly sweet tooth and most of my snacks are chocolate/cocoa flavour but I factor them in and it doesn't hamper my weight loss and my macros are also starting to settle into place. Last week I ordered from Dominos and went out with friends 2 nights, and it still factored in.

• trntrg
    trntrg Posts: 30 Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    SW 225 (2/4/17)
    CW 221.6
    Goal 180

Not really happy with my loss. I thought it would've been more considering how hard I worked in the gym and logged my food.
  • UltimateTrashBae
    UltimateTrashBae Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Last week : 149.6
    Current : 148.4
    End Goal : 135, for now.
  • TumbaoFit
    TumbaoFit Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    SW 155
    CW 146.8
    GW 120
  • crisping16
    crisping16 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    SW: 303
    CW: 300.6
    Total loss this week: -2.4lbs

Decent week! Not bad for just starting off. Hopefully I can keep the momentum up.
  • ValeriePlz
    ValeriePlz Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    Last week's weight: 163 lb.
    This week's weight: 163 lb.
    Goal for next week: 162 lb.
    Overall goal: 150 lb.

It was a rough week, food-wise, so I'm not that upset with maintaining.
  • cforsyth617
    cforsyth617 Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    SW 167
    CW 154
    GW 135
    lbs lost this week .2
    surprised that the loss was so low, but I haven't been as active as usual due to heavy snow in our area. Looking forward to next week
  • LoeyJones
    LoeyJones Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    SW 190
    CW 180
    GW 130

Down 1.5lbs in the last 10 days. Not used to weekly weigh-ins yet so hopefully this will help me!
  • marieamethyst
    marieamethyst Posts: 869 Member
    Options
    Last week: 129.0
    This week: 126.8
    Loss: -2.2 lbs
    Goal weight: 115-120 maintenance range
This discussion has been closed.