TEAM TWO

Replies

• lbenson2006
    lbenson2006 Posts: 3,372 Member
    I feel the need to repeat this...sorry. :#

General requests:

Please try to fill out the spreadsheet daily. I cannot tell you how much this helps your team know where we stand. If you have troubles accessing the spreadsheet but not getting in here, please feel free to ask in here for someone to add your information to the spreadsheet. Or message me directly.

The spreadsheet closes every Sunday night at 9 PM PDT. Any information you do not have in there at that time will not count. There are no exceptions. Please feel free to message me to add information for you, but keep in mind that I am usually in bed by 7 PM PDT. This is only important for the Sunday deadline. Any other day, you can message me any time day or night. :)

New this race, I am requesting every one of us to keep in contact in one way or another throughout the week. This can be accomplished by filling in the spreadsheet or messaging in this thread. I need to know that your intent is to continue with the challenge in a timely manner so that I know if I need to request a replacement member. The worst thing for me is if I think you've dropped out, request a new member, and then find out you just got busy but wanted to still be in it. Communication is HUGE! I will be setting a deadline that I have to hear from you by 4 PM PDT on Sunday that you wish to continue. Otherwise I will be requesting a replacement. (This will only apply if you are not checking in here, filling out the spreadsheet, or haven't messaged me.) I'm not trying to scare anyone off, but this was the hardest part for me last race. I understand life happens, trust me, mine is CRAZY stressful right now, but we have to know if you are in it. Just being one person down can make an impact. I have experienced that if you are having troubles a certain week, let us know, we have many people that will put in that extra effort to help make up for it. That's what a team is all about.

Let's go Team 2 Beat!!
  • energyseeker
    energyseeker Posts: 855 Member
    Good morning Team 2 Beat. I'm hoping to get to some walking trails today as the temps should hit 40F today. We will be busy at basketball tourneys as well but hope to walk between the games. Have a great weekend everyone! Love my weekends off work!
  • Joanna2012B
    Joanna2012B Posts: 1,448 Member
    Just have to finish the stairs ( half done) and then do the fitness blender once more!! I hoping to finish today but I'm knackered from the fitness I did this morning. A nap might give me my second wind!! :D
  • jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    ^ That melodramatic robot death pose made me smile! Reminds me of my life as a teenager. I felt like that robot a lot... :)
  • RandiNoelle
    RandiNoelle Posts: 374 Member
    Happy Sunday Team 2! Cindy, that sunset is STUNNING! I hope everyone had a great weekend. I'm excited to see what they have planned for us next week!
  • llmg970
    llmg970 Posts: 257 Member
    I am sorry for being MIA, struggling with this cold still. started on steroids on Friday for the tightness in my chest and coughing. feeling much better overall and hoping to get back to real exercise soon. we have been having some great snow storms also that kicks out my internet at home from time to time. another 12 inches with today/tomorrows storm and we had 18 Thursday and 3 Saturday. love the beach sandcastles, I should go make a snowman and post that. lets see how sticky this stuff is tomorrow
    I was able to do the videos on Saturday and was able to stay under calories. with shoveling a little bit at a time I was able to get minutes done today also.
  • lbenson2006
    Connie, Kim, Tameika, and Jenilla - something weird happened on the spreadsheet and it looks like there is nothing in there for your Friday. Please double check the spreadsheet if you can and make sure it has your minutes correct. Will also send each of you a message in hopes that we can get it fixed before the spreadsheet closes.
  • jenilla1
    Connie, Kim, Tameika, and Jenilla - something weird happened on the spreadsheet and it looks like there is nothing in there for your Friday. Please double check the spreadsheet if you can and make sure it has your minutes correct. Will also send each of you a message in hopes that we can get it fixed before the spreadsheet closes.

I added my minutes back in there, but the format still looked messed up. Probably somebody unwittingly pushed the wrong button at some point and converted that section to weirdness. Just checked again and it looks back to normal. How bizarre. Hope it doesn't happen again! :o
  • Cindyk4919
    Cindyk4919 Posts: 401 Member
    I walked more than two hours in Caribbean sun- in flip flops! Ouch my feet hurt! I'm sunburnt from snorkeling, footsore from walking. FULL of Puerto Rican food and amazing outpouring of love. I will not be able to check off the third challenge. I did manage the balance video- for the most part. I substituted tree pose for the super man on the balance ball. I got laughed at by my condo mates. It was all good.
  • lbenson2006
    jenilla1 wrote: »

I added my minutes back in there, but the format still looked messed up. Probably somebody unwittingly pushed the wrong button at some point and converted that section to weirdness. Just checked again and it looks back to normal. How bizarre. Hope it doesn't happen again! :o

Yes, scared me!! Sent a messageto missionenforcer also, so maybe he was able to do some spreadsheet magic!! Thanks!!
  • Annampea
    Annampea Posts: 65 Member
    I was really disappointed today that I could not complete the second challenge with the video. It would not play back, I tried several times and to no avail!! I felt that I would be cheating to do another video and then plug in the points. I did some other exercise so I could at least get some points for the team. Sorry to miss out on those ten points!
  • MissionEnforcer
    MissionEnforcer Posts: 411 Member
    jesn1zdj1rkz.jpg
  • lbenson2006
    New week...let's hit the reset button and just go at it as best we can. Let's focus on getting the challenges done and getting our minutes in as best we can and as soon as we can. If you look at the scores, we had our points up in that same range in week 1, so it is doable!! I checked right before the spreadsheet closed and team 1 had every single member with 25 points on their challenges and as a team they were at over 200% of the miles. We've got this, Team 2 Beat!!
  • hawkins410
    hawkins410 Posts: 2,105 Member
    WEEK FOUR DESTINATION IS UP AND RUNNING!
    WE ARE OFF TO THE LAND OF SMILES!

:):):)
  • jenilla1
    OMG, scary food challenge! So many terrifying options to choose from. This challenge just. might. kill. me...
    6tcyxqsqrcbq.jpg
  • llmg970
    llmg970 Posts: 257 Member
    How cool is that? My son is currently in Thailand for the army. He said real Thai is amazing, waiting to hear if has tried the bugs. New foods are a challenge for me so I will try to challenge myself with something. We got more snow today and my hubby brings me to work so I won't get back to the gym today. Might get in the treadmill tonight if not I will work on the video.
    Cindy sounds like a great time, enjoy the beach. We have had 3 ft of snow in 5 days
  • RandiNoelle
    RandiNoelle Posts: 374 Member
    Happy Monday Team 2!

I'm not overly fond of feet so challenge 2 will be challenging but I'll get it done.