Confused.

Options
2»

Replies

• wowamom87
    wowamom87 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Your guide isn't matching up to my book. On day one of A you have: 2 sets of squats-correct but then have one set of pushups then one seated row. The book say two sets of pushups then two sets of seated rows. Why have you alternated?
  • gadenni34
    gadenni34 Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    Your guide isn't matching up to my book. On day one of A you have: 2 sets of squats-correct but then have one set of pushups then one seated row. The book say two sets of pushups then two sets of seated rows. Why have you alternated?

you are supposed to alternate. 1 set of pushups followed by one set of seated rows and then you go back to pushups for your second set. end that with your second set of seated rows.
  • jesspi68
    jesspi68 Posts: 292
    Options
  • jchrisman717
    jchrisman717 Posts: 780 Member
    Options
    Awesome thanks for posting! Can't wait to get over this sickness so I can get started.
  • PetiteLittleFlower
    PetiteLittleFlower Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    From day 9 it should be 3 sets of 10 reps, you have only put 1??
  • phieaglefan
    phieaglefan Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Bump for later :)
  • M00NPYE
    M00NPYE Posts: 193 Member
    Options

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!! :flowerforyou:
  • suzmedder
    suzmedder Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Bump!

This is the most helpful post I have come across. Only got the book last night and have read first chapter, but on reading posts and websites and such I'm getting more and more confused by it all. I have lost 10lbs in the last five weeks using 'traditional' methods - cardio, low calories, etc and am now after some toning and definition, though at the moment feel very uneasy about using the weight area in the gym, with all the HUGE men in here, so its going to take a good deal of physching myself up!!

I hope to start in the next week or so after I've read some more of the book, anyone who wants to add me as a friend, offer tonnes of advice on this I'd be very very grateful?! :)

Cheers,
    ABSOLUTLE Weight-Lifting Beginner!!
  • BreMurie
    BreMurie Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I hear ya on the confusion, I'm six workouts in and my only advice is, don't look ahead at the workouts and read the whole book before trying to understand it. I was waiting for my book via UPS and was reading up on the website and it seemed sooo confusing I was almost scared to start! However, reading the book and getting a grasp on the concepts and then going back and reading what other people had questioned helped me a lot before I got started. It seems there are a lot of people who are much further in and even done with the program so maybe they'll have 'later on' advice for you, but for getting started hopefully that helps :)
  • designerdiscounts
    designerdiscounts Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    Bump