HOLY MOTHER OF COFFEE!!!!

Options
erin3011
erin3011 Posts: 59 Member
I finally tried keto coffee (butter and cn oil) and OMG IT WAS DELICIOUS!!! Creamy, flavorful, and super easy to make!!!

If you are on the fence or intimidated to make this, JUST MAKE IT!! All you need is 1 tablespoon unsalted butter, 1 tablespoon coconut oil, 1 cup of brewed coffee, and a blender! Most delicious cup of coffee I've had in years! And my fat intake is exactly where it needs to be, and all I did was have a cup of coffee!!!

Replies

• RalfLott
    RalfLott Posts: 5,036 Member
    Options
    I like my coffee black and bitter like my soul!!!!

:wink:

I believe the bottom part of church shoes is spelled "sole."
  • roxywho42
    roxywho42 Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    I'm just starting this, though I haven't used a blender, just added the butter and oil to my cup before adding the hot coffee. I started with butter yesterday and added coconut oil today. I wanted to go slow to avoid any potential tummy trouble. I also left in the hwc that I was already using in my coffee. I'm curious though, does running it through the blender have some magical make it yummier effect? My coffee was quite yummy, but if a blender will make it even better...
  • MyriiStorm
    MyriiStorm Posts: 609 Member
    Options
    If you don't use a blender, the butter and coconut oil tend to make an oil slick on top of your coffee. Blending incorporates it throughout the coffee and makes it nice and frothy.
  • kpk54
    kpk54 Posts: 4,474 Member
    Options
    roxywho42 wrote: »
    I'm just starting this, though I haven't used a blender, just added the butter and oil to my cup before adding the hot coffee. I started with butter yesterday and added coconut oil today. I wanted to go slow to avoid any potential tummy trouble. I also left in the hwc that I was already using in my coffee. I'm curious though, does running it through the blender have some magical make it yummier effect? My coffee was quite yummy, but if a blender will make it even better...

Using a blender usually gives you a frothy top and totally mixes the oils into the coffee so no "grease slick" on top.
  • roxywho42
    roxywho42 Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    Ok, I just stirred frequently while drinking. I might try it with a blender and see. I'm not really a froth person though. Thanks for the answers.
  • erin3011
    Options

Yes!! Blend it! It gave it that nice light frothieness of a latte and the oil and butter was not just floating on the top.
  • erin3011
    Options
    Oh and if I have the carbs to use, I'll add cinnamon and sometimes even cocoa powder and make Keto mocha latte! Use 100% unsweetened high quality cocoa.
  • macchiatto
    macchiatto Posts: 2,890 Member
    Options
    erin3011 wrote: »
    Oh and if I have the carbs to use, I'll add cinnamon and sometimes even cocoa powder and make Keto mocha latte! Use 100% unsweetened high quality cocoa.

I should try that next time!

I've tried different versions of BPC. Lately I put in 1/2 Tbsp of MCT oil and 20 ml HWC into about 16 oz of coffee, then usually a little SF syrup as well. I got a little milk frother for Christmas and I love that so that especially if I'm trying to enjoy my coffee before my kids are up, I don't have to turn on our noisy blender!
  • mountainrun73
    mountainrun73 Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    Yes, I just tried it recently and it is absolutely delicious!
  • DietPrada
    DietPrada Posts: 1,171 Member
    Options
    Ok, I just stirred frequently while drinking. I might try it with a blender and see. I'm not really a froth person though. Thanks for the answers.
    it's not so much about froth, I use a stick blender and don't get much froth on top, it's more about blending the fat in properly. Not blended = black coffee with fat mostly on top, blended = more like a "white" coffee, creamy and not floating on top.

• Treysar
    Treysar Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I recently fell in love with this too! I i just use butter, and I put it in the magic bullet. It was life changing!
  • macchiatto
    macchiatto Posts: 2,890 Member
    Options
    Treysar wrote: »
    I recently fell in love with this too! I i just use butter, and I put it in the magic bullet. It was life changing!

Hey, I know you! :) Fun to see you in here!
  • bowlerae
    bowlerae Posts: 555 Member
    Options
    ...So many threads about BPC...
  • cr8ivewonder
    cr8ivewonder Posts: 44 Member
    Options

I don't have access to a blender at work. I keep a blender bottle (the one with the springy ball inside) and just shake the crap out of the coffee and oils until blended.
  • baconslave
    baconslave Posts: 6,948 Member
    Options
    macchiatto wrote: »
    Treysar wrote: »

Hey, I know you! :) Fun to see you in here!

LOVING the profile pic.