Success!

Options
1235»

Replies

• kimberlywild
    kimberlywild Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi Adabich!

The rash and welts could be a couple of things: the side effect as described or something called cellulitus which is a common condition at injection sites. Are you rotating sites?

Everyone plateaus. I was plateaued for 2 months and then started losing super slowly. I lost 15 initially and have lost 3.6 over the last month so it's much slowed now but it's working again.

I do find my sugar intake affects the outcome, which makes sense to me. But so does the time of day I take it and the amount of sleep I get. But all the hormones are connected so I assume they work together somehow???

You aren't alone though.

• kimberlywild
    kimberlywild Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    What time of day are you taking the Saxenda? I have moved from late afternoon to 6 am trying to get that full feeling back. Looking for all the tricks to make this work again. 19 lbs in four months. So hoping for more but I know this hypothyroidism is part of my problem even though it's very well managed.
  • Trawnagal
    Trawnagal Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    There's a terrific Facebook group... saxenda / Victoza success. You'll get support and suggestions there
  • ChrissyB4848
    ChrissyB4848 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    I'm now one year on Saxenda. I always found that I needed to listen to my body. Water was always extremely important. Half your weight in ounces! I weigh about 141 and I started at 226. Don't give up!
  • kbshuler1
    kbshuler1 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Started Victoza last night. Felt fine until I ate this morning. Now a little nauseated. Not bad though. I really hope this works!!