No F-Ups February 2017 Week 3 (2/15-2/21)

Options

Replies

• macchiatto
    macchiatto Posts: 2,890 Member
    Options
    Good day! Calories and macros were on target, and I did strength today (YAYOG).
  • macchiatto
    macchiatto Posts: 2,890 Member
    Options
    @baconslave how aggravating. I'm sorry.
  • anglyn1
    anglyn1 Posts: 1,803 Member
    Options
    2/16: Carbs good and weight is in range. Collagen taken with coffee. Got a short, cold, windy jog in. Will gather and take out trash before bed as tomorrow is pickup.

Hoping to get up and workout in the morning but we'll see. I've been so tired all day.
  • solska
    solska Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    Trying to stay keto, feeling super tired. Stress of deadlines, resisting ideas of comfort food.
  • LEAS86
    LEAS86 Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    Sounds like week 3 is going better for everyone! Hooray!

I'm still F'ing up but at least I'm owning. I'm already carb/sugar heavy today (looking at a <60g rather than my planned <30g ), however I WILL drink my 2l of water.
  • mmultanen
    mmultanen Posts: 1,029 Member
    Options
    My water intake is amazeballs. Heading to gym this am before the long weekend. Had to cut run short Wed so trying to give myself enough time today to do a good 3.5miles.
  • tcunbeliever
    tcunbeliever Posts: 8,219 Member
    Options
    @baconslave

Have you tried castor oil on your eyelids at night? It's supposed to take 10-15 consecutive days to take effect, but since it's not super expensive, might be worth a shot if it's not something you have tried already. Some people put it in their eyes, but I'm not sure I would be that brave...but then, I have trouble with eye drops anyway.
  • Ringbearer2
    Ringbearer2 Posts: 592 Member
    Options
    Day 16

Cals--under
    Carbs--over :(
    Steps: 14k
    Exercise: 325/300 weekly minutes

Meh.

• baconslave
    baconslave Posts: 6,958 Member
    Options
    @baconslave

Have you tried castor oil on your eyelids at night? It's supposed to take 10-15 consecutive days to take effect, but since it's not super expensive, might be worth a shot if it's not something you have tried already. Some people put it in their eyes, but I'm not sure I would be that brave...but then, I have trouble with eye drops anyway.

I've been using it in my eyes as the ointment for 6 months. It's much cheaper than the other ointment and works about the same. $8 for many months vs. $7 every week. And it doesn't have petroleum jelly in it. I was having to reapply the ointment multiple times too anyway and the ointment was bankrupting us. So it made sense to try. I only use cold pressed, cold processed, and hexane free though.
  • baconslave
    Options
    I've just been really puny this week energy-wise. But I've done the thing. Did Hero 90's workout yesterday.
    Eyes were dumb but I think that was because I had to use mag oil to head off foot cramps. Mag really helps me sleep deep, which I may not do, cuz eyes. I don't take mag before bed anymore for that reason. Argh! This week....geez.

Searched and found a functional med dr about 5 min closer (so 55min away) in an area I've actual been quite a bit. I'm keeping that on reserve in case Dr. M further disappoints me.

I hate that all I have to talk about anymore are my stupid problems... :neutral:
  • SuperCarLori
    SuperCarLori Posts: 1,248 Member
    Options
    baconslave wrote: »
    I've just been really puny this week energy-wise. But I've done the thing. Did Hero 90's workout yesterday.
    Eyes were dumb but I think that was because I had to use mag oil to head off foot cramps. Mag really helps me sleep deep, which I may not do, cuz eyes. I don't take mag before bed anymore for that reason. Argh! This week....geez.

Searched and found a functional med dr about 5 min closer (so 55min away) in an area I've actual been quite a bit. I'm keeping that on reserve in case Dr. M further disappoints me.

I hate that all I have to talk about anymore are my stupid problems... :neutral:

This is a journey, not of only losing weight, it's a journey of health. Speaking for myself, I'm grateful to be a part of your journey.
  • christineellis
    christineellis Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    baconslave wrote: »

That's what we're here for! Chin up! :)
  • stutovic
    stutovic Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Week 3 already, this month is going by fast! I did pretty well during week #2 with exercise and food (managed to stay away from VDay goodies)

Weighed myself earlier on in the week and am down 2 more pounds, but am 7 pounds away from my goal for 2/25, don't know if I can reach it by then, but am not giving up :smile:

my goal is to exercise at least twenty minutes every day during the three day weekend, I will be checking in to update everyday

Saturday:
    Sunday:
    Monday:

There is no excuse since I will be home all three days

• Ringbearer2
    Options
    @baconslave that's great you found a possible alternative doctor. Good for you for keeping up with the workouts.

(By the way, on the pull down list that pops up when I type "@bacon..." is the username "baconslut" which may the greatest handle ever)
  • Ringbearer2
    Options
    Day 17

Cals-perfectly on point until I dove headfirst into half a bottle of Rioja
    Carbs-under 50
    Steps--15k+
    Exercise: 345/300 weekly minutes

Most exciting: I completed the first week of C25K and did not give up and did not collapse.

• SuperCarLori
    SuperCarLori Posts: 1,248 Member
    Options
    Ugh I've gained a pound.. But I also threw the dammed scale back at Bob. It's his fault for not getting rid of it. Okay not literally, there were no Bob's harmed. :D
    But yes, this hormonal wreck that is me fully understands that water will flow where there is muscle being repaired. The scale.... Isn't telling the full story. I'm just going to keep on working out. I'm dropping my calories back a couple hundred too. Which might be stupid, we'll see lol.
  • Ringbearer2
    Options
    Ugh I've gained a pound.. But I also threw the dammed scale back at Bob. It's his fault for not getting rid of it. Okay not literally, there were no Bob's harmed. :D
    But yes, this hormonal wreck that is me fully understands that water will flow where there is muscle being repaired. The scale.... Isn't telling the full story. I'm just going to keep on working out. I'm dropping my calories back a couple hundred too. Which might be stupid, we'll see lol.

Aww don't worry. The scale is taunting me too. But I know I'm doing something right even if the *kitten* refuses to acknowledge it. You're doing great!

• baconslave
    Options
    @baconslave that's great you found a possible alternative doctor. Good for you for keeping up with the workouts.

(By the way, on the pull down list that pops up when I type "@bacon..." is the username "baconslut" which may the greatest handle ever)

That is epic! I'm jealous I didn't think of it.