No F-Ups February 2017 Week 3 (2/15-2/21)

Options

Replies

• baconslave
    baconslave Posts: 6,958 Member
    Options
    I'm going to eat maintenance all weekend. I'm just so worn down right now. I'll see if I can't pick back up on it Mon. I am going to workout though.

Exercised yesterday. My eyes were dumb again. Not too painful, just a sting. Still:exhausted from much wakings and ouch. I'm rubbing this in the doc's face on Thurs. #seeyouin2weeks #health"care"

I'm a bitter ol'hag. :lol:
    Annnnyway, I'm going to make the brats clean, and maybe clean some myself also. Laundry is staring at me in baskets looking all depressed. I just want to play Battlefield 2 with the kids. *pouty pout*

Have a great weekend.
  • baconslave
    baconslave Posts: 6,958 Member
    Options
    Ugh I've gained a pound.. But I also threw the dammed scale back at Bob. It's his fault for not getting rid of it. Okay not literally, there were no Bob's harmed. :D
    But yes, this hormonal wreck that is me fully understands that water will flow where there is muscle being repaired. The scale.... Isn't telling the full story. I'm just going to keep on working out. I'm dropping my calories back a couple hundred too. Which might be stupid, we'll see lol.

The scale is such a dummy dumbface. Measure and take pics, workout, and ignore it's triflin' *kitten*.
  • anglyn1
    anglyn1 Posts: 1,802 Member
    Options
    2/17: Carbs good. Weight good. Collagen in coffee. I did manage the morning workout. No chores sadly.
  • SuperCarLori
    SuperCarLori Posts: 1,248 Member
    Options
    Didn't work out today, did some planks and squats though. It was a beautiful day, the sunshine really wakened my resolve. Cause, you know, shorts and tank tops? Gotta get er done!!!!!
  • macchiatto
    macchiatto Posts: 2,890 Member
    Options
    2/18
    Pretty good day! I had to estimate my dinner since it was at a smaller restaurant (not a chain) but as far as I can tell, I was under for calories and carbs.
    Exercise: Did C25K Week 5 Day 3 (a big breakthrough day, as those of you who have done the program know, when you suddenly cut out the walk intervals in the middle) plus strength.
  • anglyn1
    Options
    2/18: Carbs good. Weight good. Strength training done. Did dishes and ran errands. Took collagen via a primal kitchen bar...
  • Ringbearer2
    Ringbearer2 Posts: 592 Member
    Options
    Day 18

Cals and carbs in line. Exercise....not so much. It's supposed to be sunny Sunday so I'll attempt to redeem myself by walking into town along the river. That's about a 10k round trip. Shops aren't open here on Sunday, but the prospect of Starbucks is additional enticement ☕️
  • Ringbearer2
    Ringbearer2 Posts: 592 Member
    Options
    @baconslave, I have an idea for our next challenge--"MarchMadness". We each set a goal so ambitious as to be almost (but not quite) unachievable (but still healthy). Then we gauge our levels of crazy by how close we can actually come. At the end of the month we can vote for a "winner"---the person crazy enough to come the closest to goal---and crown that person April's Fool. :)

(By the way, another epic username in the pull down? "Baconslurper")
  • SuperCarLori
    Options
    @baconslave, I have an idea for our next challenge--"MarchMadness". We each set a goal so ambitious as to be almost (but not quite) unachievable (but still healthy). Then we gauge our levels of crazy by how close we can actually come. At the end of the month we can vote for a "winner"---the person crazy enough to come the closest to goal---and crown that person April's Fool. :)

(By the way, another epic username in the pull down? "Baconslurper")

Sounds intriguing....and a bit different from the norm. I accidentally found a diary entry for "dingleberries-*kitten*" :D
  • mmultanen
    mmultanen Posts: 1,029 Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    Ok, two days of vacation mentality means I snacked post closing my food diary for the day and went to the micro brewery with friends post sledding. Nothing terrible but not exactly on the no f up Feb plan either. Today is a new day, its still snowing, we're still in vacation mode but it's still February, so back at it before a backslide!
  • CoffeeNBooze
    CoffeeNBooze Posts: 966 Member
    Options
    No loss this week, but I think I may start weighing in daily. And I'm pretty sure I didn't lose anything bc I didn't work out at all. The weather was pretty crappy so I just stayed in for most of it. I checked my measurements and I'm about an inch down from before so at least there's that.
  • elize7
    elize7 Posts: 1,088 Member
    Options
    Keeping well to 30 minutes activity this week.
    Food plan good enough, some targeted leeway for date night due to keto breath.
    Trying to make progress with some consideration to long term lifestyle compromises.
  • kpk54
    kpk54 Posts: 4,474 Member
    Options
    Goal: Walk 80 miles in February, 3.5 mph or greater.

33.2 miles completed as of 2/12/17

I've "milked" the pulled muscle in my back about as long as I can so got back to it today and Runkeeper crashed @ 3.62 miles in to my planned 6 mile walk (making up for lost time). Fortunately the crash occurred at a point where I had done my meandering to get some extra mileage and was a the "2 miles from home" point. My guess-timate for today:

5.6 miles. Pace ok. I was 3.58 mph before the crash. I might make 80 miles. Maybe not. Done.
  • tishsmith101
    tishsmith101 Posts: 1,587 Member
    Options
    Got back in the gym this weekend after a couple weeks off. Sat elliptical 45 minutes, Sun 30 minutes of spin followed by 30 minutes of elliptical then bowling last night. Food was good this weekend. Upper cabinets are finished and installed. Bottom cabinets are next.
  • SuperCarLori
    Options
    Yesterday was good, beautiful hike in the woods, calories were on point, carbs were too. I need to mindfully do some kettlebells today, I'm missing the endorphins. Walking and stretching just don't cut it.

New week! Everyone ready!?!?!
  • macchiatto
    macchiatto Posts: 2,890 Member
    Options
    Yesterday was good. I dropped my calories back down to a deficit because my weight is still up (134.6 this a.m., goal range is 130-133 and I'd been 131-132 for several weeks before TOM started last week) even though I would have expected it to go back down at least somewhat by now.

I did have a few off days like I posted about but mathematically it was not enough to gain 3 lbs, so I'm hoping it'll come back off soon. My jeans are definitely snug, which is frustrating.
  • tcunbeliever
    tcunbeliever Posts: 8,219 Member
    Options
    I gained 3.6 lbs today...it appears to be all boobs...welcome to PMS on a Monday, joy!
  • solska
    solska Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    No progress here. Weight up in fact. I'm not sure what the culprit is. But going back to the basics. a.ka. bulletproof coffee.... I had stopped for calories and in efforts to reduce coffee but I'm still drinking and sleep is still messed up so. Determined to go back to the fitbike today too... I have to see some progress this week. Very disheartening when the scale goes back up.
  • anglyn1
    Options
    2/19: Carbs good. Weight good. Collagen in my coffee. Took a short trail run. Did some weekend chores.

Today might be a rest day.
  • kpk54
    kpk54 Posts: 4,474 Member
    Options
    kpk54 wrote: »
    Goal: Walk 80 miles in February, 3.5 mph or greater.

38.8 miles completed as of 2/19/17
    5.2 miles today. 3.66mph.

36 miles to go but 8 days left. Maybe I'll get there.