Keto friends wanted

Options
Hello, I am very new to Ketos and would love some friends who are also doing it too. I have been doing it for almost a week and have lost around 8 pounds, BUT I have yet to hit the 70%fat/20%protein/5%carbs that my nutritionist recommends. I would love friends and food ideas. Thanks!! Mrsstacie123

Replies

• Heather4448
    Heather4448 Posts: 908 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I'm also from Virginia :)
  • aduhmads
    aduhmads Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Hi.. I have been doing keto for over 10 days too. Feel free to add me as well..
  • kaye300
    kaye300 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    On month two....twenty pounds down ..twenty to go!!

Feel free to add me as well.
  • motorcyclekopp
    motorcyclekopp Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    8 pounds the first week sounds pretty good to me!! Congratulations on your success so far!! When I need new food ideas & inspiration, a great resource is checking out your friends' food diary (if they choose to have an open diary). Mine is open to anyone who friend requests me. BTW, when I notice that my ratios are a bit off, I have found that pepperoni is a great way to catch up & get my numbers back on track. Good luck on your success!!
  • pessxx
    pessxx Posts: 1,246 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!
  • RalfLott
    RalfLott Posts: 5,036 Member
    Options
    You are fortunate to have a nutritionist advocating a low-carb diet. They're few and far between (at least in the US :s ).

Phinney, Volek, Westman's New Atkins for a New You is a great intro guide to keto. Lots of info, simply explained, with sample meal plans.
  • SuperCarLori
    SuperCarLori Posts: 1,248 Member
    Options
    *waves*
  • ms_smartypants
    ms_smartypants Posts: 8,278 Member
    Options
    You are welcome to add me ...I have lost 91 lbs in a little over 2 years with 30 to go ....Wishing you much success :)
  • anapauo1102
    anapauo1102 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Welcome to keto! I'm keto too. Any ketoers, please add me too. Best ahead!
  • SarcasticBlondie
    SarcasticBlondie Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    Can add me. And anyone else who wishes to do so. :-)
  • Bonny132
    Bonny132 Posts: 3,617 Member
    Options
    Welcome!
  • breannemarie1993
    breannemarie1993 Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Add me y'all! Fellow ketoer!!
  • Catawampous
    Catawampous Posts: 447 Member
    Options
    Feel free to send a request!
  • Jinsenj
    Jinsenj Posts: 27 Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    Request sent :) Anyone else plz feel free to add me also. Looking for more low carb friends
  • StarshipFighter23
    StarshipFighter23 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add too! I'm in to my 7th week of keto living...
  • fairytink2u
    fairytink2u Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Add me!!
  • Ziggy1031
    Ziggy1031 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Looking into starting Keto next week... any pros/cons? Suggestions? Sites? Books? I've recently lost 50 lbs on WW but have platued & fell off the wagon with the holidays and the death of my fur-baby. I joined MFP this week as a premium member so I can do the macro. Need friends too :(
  • Staci64
    Staci64 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!
  • perfekta
    perfekta Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me too! I'm a crazy picker eater, but my diary is open to bore anyone :smile:
  • scgfitlife
    scgfitlife Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone! I've been keto since May of 2016. I have lost 44 pounds since starting at 83 in total. Keto is my way of life now and I'm looking for some more supportive and motivating friends on this journey as well!