Rewards!

Options

Replies

• loveshoe
    loveshoe Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    Garber6th - I actually like the Nespresso. My only complaint would be the cost of the coffee because I can't refill my own pods.
  • wendyn1998
    wendyn1998 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    My 50lb goal was a new pair of running shoes. Hit it!!! My 100lb. goal will be a new dress which I'm hoping to hit before my husband and my 19 year anniversary in mid July. After that when I reach my goal weight, it will be a complete new wardrobe shopping spree!!! I cannot wait.
  • JamesAztec
    JamesAztec Posts: 524 Member
    Options
    @Bekah7482 That was the same goal me and my girlfriend had last year when FitBit Blaze came out! They have been great at keeping us motivated and accountable. I have a 96 day step goal streak going. <3
  • Lisidy
    Lisidy Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    @NicoleL874 - Thanks for the Sephora lip stain recommendation.
  • MaraOfNaamah
    MaraOfNaamah Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    My rewards are all things that will keep me striving towards a healthier lifestyle. At 10% loss I will take a healthy cooking class, at 20% I will get a rebounder, at 25% I am going to go Zip lining or to an aerial adventure course. Some other smaller ones are getting a mandolin slicer, a subscription to a healthy living magazine, and some new work out attire. :smiley:
  • Bekah7482
    Bekah7482 Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    @MaraOfNaamah Those are awesome goals! Can't wait until I am comfortable enough to get "cute" workout clothes!
  • NewCaddy
    NewCaddy Posts: 845 Member
    Options
    When I got below 200, I said I would start doing the Couch to 5K...week 2 happening now. I had a massage at 25 pounds. Booked my 20th anniversary (1 1/2 years late) trip to Mexico when i hit my 50 lb mark. Looking forward to figuring out the next one...some good ideas.
  • Bekah7482
    Options
    When I get to goal my husband is buying me a new wedding ring! Bring on the bling!

That's an awesome motivation!
  • Ultima_Morpha
    Ultima_Morpha Posts: 895 Member
    Options
    I want to go skydiving!
  • Bekah7482
    Options
    I want to go skydiving!

Me too!! I am going to when I get under 250