TEAM TWO

Options

Replies

• Cindyk4919
    Cindyk4919 Posts: 512 Member
    Options
    Heading off to my very first kick boxing class- never too old....right?
  • Cindyk4919
    Options
    I'm liking kickboxing. It's only a mile from my house. I should have walked! It's so record setting warm here. 59 at 8:00 p.m in February!
  • murdog3t
    murdog3t Posts: 2,033 Member
    Options
    Day 2 water done ✅
  • Annampea
    Annampea Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    @jenilla1 I completely agree about the videos, totally creepy! I turned off the sound and let them play while I moved and watched them off and on. I liked the sitting workout, a lot less pressure on my hips and knees! Doing great on the water challenge, day two down. I agree with @jamaicanlady so encouraging to see us in third place, let's keep it up!!
  • lbenson2006
    lbenson2006 Posts: 3,372 Member
    Options
    Challenge video 2 done & day 2 water done.
  • jamaicanlady
    jamaicanlady Posts: 878 Member
    Options
    I'm so proud of us! Except for a handful of people, we've been taking the time out to fill in the spreadsheet daily. Love it!
  • RandiNoelle
    RandiNoelle Posts: 374 Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    Today is water aerobics or yoga... I haven't decided which one I'll go to yet. I'll be walking to my lunch meeting today so that will add some extra miles for us.

@Cindyk4919 Glad you enjoyed your kickboxing class! I love the cardio kickboxing class I go to. It's good to mix things up!
  • MissionEnforcer
    MissionEnforcer Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    DON'T FORGET TO UPDATE YOUR WEIGHT, IF YOU WANT TO BE INCLUDED ON THE WEIGHT LEADER LIST!

ALSO, If you want to use the Weight Tracker, but DON'T want to appear on the Weight Loss Leader Sheet, message me privately.
  • Cindyk4919
    Options
    So. .. maybe my first kickboxing class SHOULD NOT leave been the night before I had to hang 24 pairs of drapes! Where's my massage?
  • RandiNoelle
    RandiNoelle Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    Question about the water challenge... Do I need to log my water in my diary to confirm I completed the challenge? Honestly, because essentially all I drink is water and I know I go well over the 64 oz per day, I have never logged how many oz I actually drink.
  • jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    Options
    Cindyk4919 wrote: »
    So. .. maybe my first kickboxing class SHOULD NOT leave been the night before I had to hang 24 pairs of drapes! Where's my massage?

Try reflexology? ;)
  • jenilla1
    Options
    Question about the water challenge... Do I need to log my water in my diary to confirm I completed the challenge? Honestly, because essentially all I drink is water and I know I go well over the 64 oz per day, I have never logged how many oz I actually drink.

No, you only have to keep track on your own and then give yourself the 5 points after Friday. :)
  • jenilla1
    Options
    Soulfood77 wrote: »
    Hi All!

I was trying to motivate myself to workout and came here but there was nothing new posted since the last time I had checked. So I thought "well then it's up to me to post something." So I got off my butt and went and sat on my butt and did the chair workout.

Wow that was a challenge for me! I hate upper body and my arms are super weak. So that was hugely challenging for me. But I got through it so both challenges are done for videos. Just the water one which is a breeze as I drink water out of 32oz cups anyway.

Have a great day all and stay motivated!!

Yeah, I was pleasantly surprised that I was able to follow the moves in good form, because I really suck at all those dancing videos. Maybe my special skill is chair workouts?

I was a little disappointed that Peanut didn't put as much effort into the routine as I did, though. Worst fitness partner ever. (Still cute, though.) :)
  • llmg970
    llmg970 Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    Good morning team. Hope everyone is having a good week.
    I plan to go back to the gym today still not going to push myself but need to do a little more but still breathe. Yesterday I was able to take my dog for her short walk, she is so happy to head out but soon remembers why she doesn't go far. She is amazing with her recovery. Just wish I felt like that. I have been keeping up with the water daily.
  • jenilla1
    Options
    I just looked at the spreadsheet and my challenge #2 points are gone. I'm putting them back in. People might want to check every once in a while and make sure their entries aren't getting deleted. This happened to a few people last week, too. :o
  • lbenson2006
    Options
    Slept in today and had to do paychecks for husband's company, so no workout for me. Missed the water challenge yesterday by one cup, thought there'd be no way of getting there today, but looks like I just might!! Will then just need one day over the weekend. Going into work tomorrow, but I'm hoping to treat it like a normal workday including a workout! On the plus side, the president has complimented us on our hard work. It really helps to know they realize how much we are putting into it. Hope everyone has a great weekend.
  • lbenson2006
    Options
    Reached our destination which bumped us back up to 3rd!! Great job Team 2 Beat!
  • Cindyk4919
    Options
    Oh dear teammates- I have to drop out- please get a substitute. I fell on the ice last night, then passed out in the middle of the night when I got up to go to the bathroom. Did a lot of damage here. Going to urgent care to see how bad it all is. Have to have the sidewalk clear before I can get to car.
    There's not going to be any kind of exercises for me. I need a walker or a cane at the very least.
    Can I still stay in the loop? I will cheer you all on.