BASIC INSTRUCTIONS ON MFP USE

Options
2»

Replies

• Trishcolli
    Trishcolli Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Hi Earth ! I I use the app so I'll tell you how I do mine from app. I go down to the + button in middle of home screen ( iPhone ) and it opens up semi circle of options. I then pick exercise , next up pops either cardio or strength so for me if I pick cardio then another page comes up. This page has my exercises , custom and all. If you click on all it brings up enormous list of things. I verify this to other sources still because I'm still not sure of it accuracy and adjust accordingly if there's a massive difference z I also add it to my favourites too so I won't need look it up again :) I'm not sure if this is any help or not - hoping it points you in right direction!
  • earthsitter
    earthsitter Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Thank you Trishcolli. I had another go in the meantime and it turns out that 'calisthenics' is listed under cardio rather than strength training... When I searched in the cardio options, I found it and added it successfully!
    I knew I was missing something.
  • Trishcolli
    Trishcolli Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    :)
  • ecoecon
    ecoecon Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    ChelaRocks wrote: »
    Instructions for changing your notifications - desktop
    OK, this one is pretty easy but if you don't do them, they garbage up the news feed.

From the desktop, choose SETTINGS at the top
    Then choose AUTOMATIC NEWS FEED UPDATE SETTINGS
    There are a list of things that will show up on your news feed.
    You just check off or on the messages you would like to have displayed.
    Once done, click on the bottom to save your changes

This is where it would be REALLY NICE if you controlled the congratulatory messages that MFP gives you because not only do these messages show up on your own news feed but that of all your friends. Very easy to garbage up the news feed with congratulations about stuff and things like logging for a whole 3 days.... woot woot.... except times 100 for every friend, times 100 for every time they add a friend, times 100 for every time they burp. etc.

This proposed change would be very nice to have.