TEAM ONE

Options

Replies

• ejdp254
    ejdp254 Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    Max my minutes ! Thank god - didn't think I would get there this week ! Videos tomorrow ( promise !) and I forgot my water today so I'm paying for it now ( or will be shortly :s ) happy days , keep on trucking guys - have we got staff for the bar this week ?? Or do I need to hold some "interviews" ! ;);)<3
  • hawkins410
    hawkins410 Posts: 2,105 Member
    Options
    @ejdp254: YES PLEASE! WE NEED AS MANY INTERVIEWS AS POSSIBLE!
    h51bdo6zoxds.png
    AND DON'T FORGET @Vowder! :D<3;)
  • Vowder
    Vowder Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    I am giving a full day seminar at the moment. Just on break.

Will be back and active full on tomorrow morning.

Ankle still tender. Booked for Dr. Tues morning.

• junodog1
    junodog1 Posts: 4,792 Member
    Options
  • junodog1
    Options
    My poor team

c74iuh7r9bkq.jpg
  • ejdp254
    Options
    junodog1 wrote: »
    4d3c17fpmp0o.jpg

You can definitely have the job !
  • ejdp254
    edited February 2017
    Options
    yh7032ugdbwx.jpg

I told him he was dressed inappropriately for work - he's coming back later with less clothes .....!
  • GSXRGIRL61
    GSXRGIRL61 Posts: 6,260 Member
    Options
    Water will be finished tonight. Have maxed minutes. One video down, one to go. ROCK THIS WEEK TEAM ONE! <3
  • cardbucfan
    cardbucfan Posts: 10,396 Member
    Options
    Water done, just need to post it!
  • TamiJo1004
    TamiJo1004 Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    70 messages to catch up wow!
    Get well everyone on the sick list (that now includes me).
    @cardbucfan after the issues I have been having lately I think I would be saying Adios to my lady parts in Joy! Hope your son gets internship!
    @120maggie I am so glad your back we would be lost without you!
    I am glad @mts7471 the knee is better!
    Wow it's been a week here! My sister showed up completely messed up on meth! Convinced my parents to let her stay for a few days! Well that was as dangerous as I thought. Fought with her about why she couldn't see her son. Started after school tutoring I run the program so it's a lot of work to get up and running.
    So.... I woke up feeling like I was hit by a truck this morning! I am running a fever, got the chills, body aches.
    I haven't had any trouble with water challenge!
    I completed challenge 1!
    I am hoping with rest I can wake up and get Challenge 2 knocked out tomorrow along with a lot of minutes!
  • junodog1
    Options
    Challenge one and three done. Getting my minutes back up...
  • Grandmaelf2008
    Grandmaelf2008 Posts: 599 Member
    Options
    ejdp254 wrote: »
    yh7032ugdbwx.jpg

I told him he was dressed inappropriately for work - he's coming back later with less clothes .....!

He looks stuffy in all them clothes!!
  • Grandmaelf2008
    Options
    Water challenge complete!!!
  • MimiOfTheLusciousLawn
    MimiOfTheLusciousLawn Posts: 2,212 Member
    Options
    Water and video 2 done. Today I have run camp, so nice mileage will be added to the spreadsheet. Tomorrow I will be climbing the 71 floors of the Ren Center in Detroit for the American Lung Association. I'm very excited, but now don't want to torch my legs with video 1 beforehand soooo my procrastination has me doing that video tomorrow ON torched legs!! CRAP!! Oh well, we pay the price when we improperly plan/choose laziness over action. :s
  • 120maggie
    120maggie Posts: 4,945 Member
    Options
    @TamiJo1004 no wonder with all the stress you have it too, but team????? Have we proven that either germs travel through the internet!!!!

lxkjdk693ija.png

or even worst that power of suggestion is truely a medical phenomenon stronger than anyone ever thought possible!!!

This is what I found helped this week

6y384f7eys96.jpg

Ok, now for all of us who are still moving we really have the uphill battle. Let's get as much as we can this week. We sure can't let all our hard fought advantage erode!!!!

wky3k48i7dpa.jpg

• hawkins410
    hawkins410 Posts: 2,105 Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    @120maggie: I think your doctor can cure the ailments of the entire team! It's not quite 5:30 yet, but Tara and I are ready to hit the trail. I should be able to hit my 700 max after all!
    funny-dress-up-dogs-08.jpg
    GO TEAM GO! :)
  • 120maggie
    120maggie Posts: 4,945 Member
    Options
    You are awesome @hawkins410!! I got my challenges done!! Glad it was not the kickboxing this week!! But I plan to get back to my lunch turbo jam next week!. Will get a hike in later today. I have lots or room for minutes left!
  • Grandmaelf2008
    Options
    cjwqg8rl2e3y.png

So there was this problem at my hotel room last night and had to call maintenance....
  • Grandmaelf2008
    Options
    Come on Team 1 time to rally!! I'm off for a 5 mile workout. Starting early so I can get more miles logged. And then there is the snow shoveling to do too!!

WE CAN DO IT!!!!
  • Grandmaelf2008
    Options
    ta9mzzwgaxbq.png

@Vowder you can do it with these gals cheering you on!!!