TEAM ONE

Options

Replies

• aenglehardt347
    aenglehardt347 Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    I finished the videos yesterday, OMG it was way harder than it looked and I had to hold onto something for support because I was a little dizzy throughout but I succeeded. I was under calorie again so finished all 3 challenges and now starting today. Hope everyone has a good day.
  • mswanger09
    mswanger09 Posts: 863 Member
    Options
    Sorry for being quiet again this week. The app wasn't letting me do anything! I deleted and reloaded it on serval occasions and finally got it to start working again.

Challenges are done and my minutes are recorded!!! Not sure I will hit the max of 700, but I am over 600!!!
  • ka97
    ka97 Posts: 1,984 Member
    Options
    I'm still here but I'm struggling right now, both mentally and physically. I think I am starting to develop overtraining symptoms again, so my plan was to take some time off this coming week. We are getting another blizzard today and tomorrow, so I think I'll just start that time off now, except for the shoveling of course. So that will probably be it for me to end the week. And then for the next week I'll do the challenges, and probably my kickboxing class, but likely nothing else until next weekend.
    I just talked with a trainer this morning and am planning to start with her the week after next. Hopefully that will get me out of my funk.
  • MimiOfTheLusciousLawn
    MimiOfTheLusciousLawn Posts: 2,212 Member
    Options
    Oh gosh, I guess I can't put off that second unbalanced video any longer... ;)
  • cardbucfan
    cardbucfan Posts: 10,396 Member
    Options
    Go Team Go! I'm maxed on everything so can't contribute any more (which is good as today is my rest day!) but I can cheer you all on!
  • junodog1
    junodog1 Posts: 4,792 Member
    Options
    I'm getting ready to do round two also. It is harder that I expected. My hips are screaming on some of these standing exercises, not my calves. When I finish that I will be down to needing 45 minutes to make my 700!
  • TamiJo1004
    TamiJo1004 Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    Great work guys! We are looking good this week!
  • ejdp254
    ejdp254 Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    WOW just have to say AWESOME job for everyone , 100% for the challenge points!!!!! Fabulous!! And a good few points ahead also!!!! Go TEAM!!!
  • MissionEnforcer
    MissionEnforcer Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    jesn1zdj1rkz.jpg
  • TamiJo1004
    TamiJo1004 Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    50 point lead this week! Way to go!
  • hawkins410
    hawkins410 Posts: 2,105 Member
    Options

WEEK FOUR DESTINATION IS UP AND RUNNING!
    WE ARE OFF TO THE LAND OF SMILES!

:):):)