TEAM ONE

Options

Replies

• wolvinnetje
    wolvinnetje Posts: 363 Member
    Options
    Good afternoon sweet peeps

All busy girls I see and the virus is hitting again @hawkins410 hope you feel real better now and don't overdue girl if you are sick you need rest.
    Was a lot to read but all fun with nice pictures :D why are the dr here always old and grey and crumpy?......wrong place on this earth I think.

Ok I go for a 60 min walk today and tomorrow all challenges are done so hopefully we can defend team 4 at the end of sunday.

We can do this right? So 1....2....3.... goooooooooooooooo
  • TamiJo1004
    TamiJo1004 Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    @120maggie I believe that dr can fix me!
    I feel better today! (Not great) when I am not exercising I will be resting! (Sorry house!)
    I am going to complete video 2 with the chair today!
    I am shooting for 200 mins today but will do 100 if it kills me! We have got this far we can't lose now!
  • aenglehardt347
    aenglehardt347 Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    Sorry for not checking in sooner, has been a busy week. Need to post my minutes yet, will do that next.

Finished both video challenges yesterday, drank over 64oz. of water every day except one and on that day I had 64 oz. All challenges done, putting minutes in now for past 3 days. Everyone have a great day see ya back here later.
  • aenglehardt347
    aenglehardt347 Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    8o11nvvllwaf.png

This is what my legs feel like right now after finishing challenge 1 video!!! I can't get up!!! Someone bring me some wine to go with the spaghetti!!! Hahhahaaa

My legs felt like that yesterday and a little this morning. I did both sets of videos yesterday. Should have split them up but the sitting one was awesome
  • junodog1
    junodog1 Posts: 4,792 Member
    Options
    8o11nvvllwaf.png

This is what my legs feel like right now after finishing challenge 1 video!!! I can't get up!!! Someone bring me some wine to go with the spaghetti!!! Hahhahaaa

My legs felt like that yesterday and a little this morning. I did both sets of videos yesterday. Should have split them up but the sitting one was awesome

I so hear ya'll. Wanted to do both yesterday but after doing Challenge 1 I was lucky to be able to go walking. (lots of walking)
  • ejdp254
    ejdp254 Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    Oh my , the chair exercise is brutal ! I've stopped about half way , will resume shortly !!
  • ejdp254
    ejdp254 Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    okay , done , the other one can wait till tomorrow!!
  • TamiJo1004
    Options
    I finished the chair workout! It is brutal when I am sick but I think healthy I would like it! On track with minutes!
  • Grandmaelf2008
    Grandmaelf2008 Posts: 599 Member
    Options
    Workout and snow shoveling done. All challenges complete. Now to work in my taxes and a few others. It will be a miracle if I stay under calorie wise today. I always get stressed out and bitchy when I do them!!!
    I will try to get some treadmill in later to boost my miles. Not sure if I'll max out by tomorrow but will try
  • cardbucfan
    cardbucfan Posts: 10,396 Member
    Options
    I worked at a golf tournament this morning then hubby joined me and we wandered the course watching the players. While drinking margaritas. Yes, I'm drunk and I have a ball to go to tonight! Trying to figure if any of that walking can count but probably not. Too many trips to the margarita stand. Did I mention they were flavored and free?!?! I think I need a nap before the beautification process has to start. I've got a bad feeling about this!
  • hawkins410
    hawkins410 Posts: 2,105 Member
    Options
    compassion%20two.jpg
    IT IS TIME FOR OUR TEAM ONE MAGIC! <3
  • CKS0806
    CKS0806 Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    hawkins410 wrote: »
    13627.jpg
    I THINK HE HAS A PUPPY.

I could scratch him behind the esrd ;) the puppy!!!

Got 4 days of water done. Will get the last one tomorrow

Great job Team 1!!! Nothing will stop us!!

Love his eye color
  • TamiJo1004
    Options
    I was shooting for 155 mins today go max out but after another night of not sleeping well. The dog wanted out and got into a skunk. While we were dealing with this the 3 year old woke up.... Then my heart is heavy. I don't much care for Braxxen's dad but the rest of the family has become like a 2nd family. I have to communicate and keep relationship with them for Braxxen. I saw how hard they worked for the baby and how much love they gave him. So it breaks my heart that he has went to Heaven and they are hurting. Then there is the fact Braxxen would come back talking out the "Bebe" his version of baby. He loved his little cousin. So I don't know I might put my frustration in exercise and get my mind today or I might bury my head in the sand.
  • hawkins410
    edited February 2017
    Options
    @TamiJo1004: Our hearts go out to you and your family! Please don't bury your head in the sand!
  • hawkins410
    edited February 2017
    Options
    wholesale-halloween-sexy-nurse-costume-nurse.jpg
    @Vowder: Perhaps she can help you
    with that ankle? :D
  • hawkins410
    Options
    mts7471 wrote: »
    hawkins410 wrote: »
    13627.jpg
    I THINK HE HAS A PUPPY.

I could scratch him behind the ears ;)
    the puppy!!!

Got 4 days of water done. Will get the last one tomorrow

Great job Team 1!!! Nothing will stop us!!

Love his eye color

@mts7471: Me too! And that's all! ;)