TEAM ONE

Options

Replies

• cardbucfan
    cardbucfan Posts: 10,396 Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    Hi team! Hubby and I hiked a volcano today! Truly an otherworldly landscape but boy was it cold and WINDY. I have windburn! We stopped at an awesome Mexican restaurant so I could warm up with some chips and salsa (pineapple habanero is seriously to die for) and sangria so I'm all warm now. We need to go to bed early though before doing more tomorrow. Gonna see if the spreadsheet will work for me.

Spreadsheet worked. We are still in first but team 4 is coming on fast! Lots of blank challenge spaces still....
  • ka97
    ka97 Posts: 1,984 Member
    Options
    @120maggie I should be able to check in and post tomorrow's minutes here, but yes I will probably need someone to enter them into the spreadsheet for me. Thanks!
  • ka97
    edited March 2017
    Options
    Challenge #3 I choose to "leave behind" the wine. I've been successful 5/7 days. I really really wanted a glass last night, but.......we are going out tomorrow, and I know I'll be drinking some wine with dinner. I think it was tough this week because we had a bottle open. I hate the idea of it going to waste :o But it's really not necessary, and it's extra calories. So it was good to keep myself in check.

@MissionEnforcer
  • smile_laughter
    smile_laughter Posts: 3,680 Member
    Options
    Hey team.....I am so sorry for my crappy workout minutes this week. I am trying to do more, but my lungs are screaming "no!". I am still tired and feeling a little weak. I will try to get more in tomorrow, but it may not be much. I am praying that next week is better.

I can't believe some of you gave up coffee! Good for you! That is amazing.

You all are doing great......keep it up.
  • hawkins410
    hawkins410 Posts: 2,105 Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    @smile_laughter: Hey girl! You did all 3 challenges! Each 10 point challenge is equivalent to 500 minute-miles! So just get better and don't even begin to think about apologizing! <3
  • BakerRunnerBadass
    BakerRunnerBadass Posts: 1,356 Member
    Options
    Hey all, hope you all had a great week and are having a fantastic weekend! I have been trying to keep up my workouts, but have sucked at the support/thread participation. Been overwhelming busy at work on top of the chaos at home with washers breaking and basements flooding...the work part is not likely to get better soon.

Challenge #1: Completed 5k Frostbite Footrace with a run outside today, it was sunny but cold. Chose a run to try and burn some of the stress of this past week.

Challenge #3: completed 6 days of no chocolate, a much needed break as I have been turning to it too much.

Great work everyone!!!
  • MimiOfTheLusciousLawn
    MimiOfTheLusciousLawn Posts: 2,212 Member
    Options
    CHALLENGE #3
    I left peanut butter behind for 5 days.
    I've missed it more than I thought I would and since I gave it up for Lent as well, it's going to be a challenge, for sure!
  • Grandmaelf2008
    Grandmaelf2008 Posts: 599 Member
    Options
    Challenge 3
    Day 5 of no chocolate accomplished!!! It was a close one at times but I did it!!!
  • Ingrid2017
    Ingrid2017 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    For those who haven't done Challenge #2: I did Option #1: Total Body Beginner Workout. It was really easy, and the time flew by!
  • LeoLivingByDesign
    LeoLivingByDesign Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Challenge 3 - Left behind taco salad and bacon. It's been hard not to stop in the store on my way home from work but I did it for five days and the bacon I'm giving up for the next 35 days to support my Catholic co-workers. lol
  • TamiJo1004
    TamiJo1004 Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    CHALLENGE #3
    I left behind Dr.Pepper for 5 days.
    Ideally it would have worked well and gave me more calories but since I am sick I guess it forced me to drink more water and stay hydrated. So, it worked well.
  • TamiJo1004
    TamiJo1004 Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    0u5wknyovjh6.png
    I was hoping to do challenge 2 today and get some minutes. However, just doing laundry knocks the air out of me.
    I am sorry team for not participating as much this week!
  • 120maggie
    120maggie Posts: 4,900 Member
    Options

This is what we want!!!

dszv644d50et.jpg

LET'S FINNISH THOSE CHALLENGES and POST EM!!!!!
  • ka97
    Options
    Change of plans........still to cold to run outside this morning. I don't mind running in the cold, but sub zero wind chills are a bit too much for me. So, swim today and long run tomorrow. Could someone add 42 minutes to the spreadsheet for me?
  • 120maggie
    120maggie Posts: 4,900 Member
    Options
    @ka97 got em!!!
  • Vowder
    Vowder Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    Left behind Starch this week.

Normally when I go low carb it is really easy.

I still have commitment trouble. Completed the challenge but have to redo and take out extra sugar as well.

• CKS0806
    CKS0806 Posts: 460 Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    @Missionenforcer,' @hawkins410

Challenge 3 I had given up girls scout cookies. I managed to do it for 6 days. It was good break to have.
  • Vowder
    Vowder Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    Challenge #3

Left behind Starch this week.

Normally when I go low carb it is really easy.

I still have commitment trouble. Completed the challenge but have to redo and take out extra sugar as well.

Slowly getting back to normal with the exception of the ankle. Have Dr. appointment tomorrow morning.

Will get #2 done today. Like a fool, I've left it to the end again.

• Grandmaelf2008
    Grandmaelf2008 Posts: 599 Member
    Options
    Busy weekend for me. More carpet shampooing. Got some workouts in. Got to have coffee with another Christmas nut. Bought a tub of protein powder and Plan on attempting smoothies. Accidentally grabbed cookies and cream flavor and didn't realize it until I opened it. It was still good though. We'll see how this goes. Although the calorie count on the tub is 70 calories less than the Mfp site! Anyone know how to fix this?

Everyone is doing a great job!! Even with the plague still with some of us!! Bodhi still has an upset tummy but it is slowly getting better. No middle of the night wake ups to go outside, slowly getting him to eat his dog food. He's been quite spoiled getting chicken and rice lately. Hopefully he doesn't rebell when I give him his regular dog food again. I still say he planned this so he didn't have to do the Iditarod. Hahaha

Finish strong everyone!!! You can do it!!