Do you like the new Overwatch character? I haven't seen any game play yet
  • majselajse
    majselajse Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Baphometta wrote: »
    majselajse wrote: »
    Loving Darkest Dungeon and Overwatch lately! But WoW all the way. :smiley:

Do you like the new Overwatch character? I haven't seen any game play yet

Haven't had a chance to try her yet, think she's only out on test realm. Really excited though!
  • tabletop_joe
    tabletop_joe Posts: 455 Member
    Options
    I am so stoked that WiiU has put StarFox 64 on virtual console. DO A BARREL ROLL!
  • animatorswearbras
    animatorswearbras Posts: 1,001 Member
    Options
    Just finished The Last Guardian and hitting Zelda with my fella at the mo. Its as if the devs dug into my brain and asked why I haven't really enjoyed a Zelda game since Windwaker and not bothered with the franchise since Twilight Princess and they extracted the bit that said "make it more Skyrimmy whilst preserving the charm of what made OoT great" and ran with it. Loving it so far. Playing it on the Wii U.

Also got Baldurs Gate 2 on the go in my GOG account, whilst my hubby plays through Panzer Dragoon saga. So many games in the backlog to play, there's not enough hours in the day....

• Baphometta
    Baphometta Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    Just finished The Last Guardian and hitting Zelda with my fella at the mo. Its as if the devs dug into my brain and asked why I haven't really enjoyed a Zelda game since Windwaker and not bothered with the franchise since Twilight Princess and they extracted the bit that said "make it more Skyrimmy whilst preserving the charm of what made OoT great" and ran with it. Loving it so far. Playing it on the Wii U.

Also got Baldurs Gate 2 on the go in my GOG account, whilst my hubby plays through Panzer Dragoon saga. So many games in the backlog to play, there's not enough hours in the day....

You honestly just made me so excited for Zelda. I adored Twilight Princess and the rpg element being added to it.... my god. <3:'(
  • animatorswearbras
    Options
    Jimda92 wrote: »
    Right now I'm obsessed with Battlefield 1, and of course, I'm still playing Skyrim.

Gotta love a bit of Skrim, got 600 hours deep into that (although to be fair 50 of those hours were probably plodding along, heavily encumbered, dragging my *kitten* to a shop)
  • riu1124
    riu1124 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Battlefield 1 got me hooked right now
  • animatorswearbras
    Options

You honestly just made me so excited for Zelda. I adored Twilight Princess and the rpg element being added to it.... my god. <3:'(

Really polished game, they've melded the elements perfectly as far as I can tell so far without it losing any of the charm of a Zelda game and haven't made it too easy so you feel like you're playing "Fisherprice my first Bethesda game" great looking game and best of both worlds, definitely one to tick off the "to do" list if you get the chance.
  • VanVanDiane
    VanVanDiane Posts: 1,388 Member
    Options
    madamso1 wrote: »
    Been grinding through the witcher 3 lately. It's pretty fun to get lost it but takes a lot of time

Me too - trying to get it finished (finally!) before the new Mass Effect swallows up my life :smile:
  • kksmom1789
    kksmom1789 Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    The Sims 4 <3<3<3
    I'm about to buy the new Kingdom Hearts <3<3<3
  • alecgrodecki
    alecgrodecki Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    kksmom1789 wrote: »
    The Sims 4 <3<3<3

I play Sims 4 every once in a while, and Kingdom Hearts is literally the best. Waiting for 1.5 + 2.5 this month.
  • kksmom1789
    Options
    The Sims 4 <3<3<3

I play Sims 4 every once in a while, and Kingdom Hearts is literally the best. Waiting for 1.5 + 2.5 this month.

I just started the Sims 4 this past weekend and can definitely tell I need to stay focused or I will sit on the computer all night long and I loved Kingdom hearts 1 & 2 so I'm excited to play the new one of course
  • alecgrodecki
    alecgrodecki Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    The Sims 4 <3<3<3

I just started the Sims 4 this past weekend and can definitely tell I need to stay focused or I will sit on the computer all night long and I loved Kingdom hearts 1 & 2 so I'm excited to play the new one of course

Have you played all the side ones? I haven't but am getting the 2.8 one from Jan along with the one this month so I can play through all of them. That along with ME: Andromeda and SWTOR raids are gunna keep me quite busy for the next couple months...
  • kksmom1789
    Options
    The Sims 4 <3<3<3

Have you played all the side ones? I haven't but am getting the 2.8 one from Jan along with the one this month so I can play through all of them. That along with ME: Andromeda and SWTOR raids are gunna keep me quite busy for the next couple months...

no I've never played any other ones besides 1 & 2
  • Jimda92
    Jimda92 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Gotta love a bit of Skrim, got 600 hours deep into that (although to be fair 50 of those hours were probably plodding along, heavily encumbered, dragging my *kitten* to a shop)
    I re-downloaded Skyrim last night and just spent the entire day modding it to hell and back. It's been a while since I've played because I've been waiting until we built our new rig, so I've got some super excitement going on.

• AnthonyX150X
    AnthonyX150X Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    I plan on re-playing Final Fantasy VII in a couple weeks.

I never finished the game, but got pretty close. I am going to attempt to beat it at the lowest level possible.
  • AlligatorPete
    AlligatorPete Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I'm anxiously awaiting Persona 5 but this year has already had an amazing selection of games, there's simply not enough time or money. I play way too much Overwatch -____-
  • Nyxxess
    Nyxxess Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I'm really into fantasy/rpgs. Like a lot. I'm 200 hours into Dragon Age Inquisition lol. I've been told to play Witcher and I'm thinking it's the next Game to pour my life into lol

Lol I have about the amount of hours logged in to Dragon Age Inquisition. I've been replaying on pc, with a bunch of appearance mods installed on it. Finally I can have a character with long hair. Lol Also I'm super excited for Mass Effect to come out too!
  • Baphometta
    Options
    Uhg the hair thing did bother me lol. But my current playthrough is female qunari and we don't really have hair anyway so it's fine :#
  • Baphometta
    Options
    I'm anxiously awaiting Persona 5 but this year has already had an amazing selection of games, there's simply not enough time or money. I play way too much Overwatch -____-

Person 5 is gunna be so gooooood