Games

Options

Replies

• VanVanDiane
    VanVanDiane Posts: 1,381 Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    Baphometta wrote: »
    Uhg the hair thing did bother me lol. But my current playthrough is female qunari and we don't really have hair anyway so it's fine :#

Plus it could be quite fun to watch Dorian's moustache travel around his face :smiley:
  • Nyxxess
    Nyxxess Posts: 19 Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    Uhg the hair thing did bother me lol. But my current playthrough is female qunari and we don't really have hair anyway so it's fine :#

Plus it could be quite fun to watch Dorian's moustache travel around his face :smiley:

Lmao that would be funny.
    It reminds me of this video of a female qunari and cullen romance https://youtu.be/_QOlEO-lrbk
    It cracks me up every time I see it.
  • Baphometta
    Baphometta Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    I'm romancing Blackwall right now. He easily accepts his place as my tiny sub male lover. It's amazing.
  • Nyxxess
    Nyxxess Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I played on pc so I could romance dorian as a female elf. Lol
  • alecgrodecki
    alecgrodecki Posts: 115 Member
    Options

Lmao that would be funny.
    It reminds me of this video of a female qunari and cullen romance https://youtu.be/_QOlEO-lrbk
    It cracks me up every time I see it.

Huh, well that's a new approach I've never thought of before...
  • glowgirl14
    glowgirl14 Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    Former gamer. (How sad is that??)

I don't have time? (Translated- when I play something I do literally nothing else...) my kids play and I play with them. Looking forward to the new Zelda and also Nintendo switch. Undertale is big in my house right now.
  • Baphometta
    Options
    I love Undertale! One of my favorite games of all time
  • AlligatorPete
    AlligatorPete Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    glowgirl14 wrote: »
    Former gamer. (How sad is that??)

I don't have time? (Translated- when I play something I do literally nothing else...) my kids play and I play with them. Looking forward to the new Zelda and also Nintendo switch. Undertale is big in my house right now.

We've been impressed with the Switch and Zelda so far. It's impressive how well both translate to a mobile experience.

Anyone heard of Yookah-Laylee? It's from the people who made Banjo Kazooie. April continues the trend of too many games, not enough time/money :neutral:
  • Baphometta
    Options
    I've absolutely never heard of Yookah-Laylee lol. But I used to LOVE Banjo Kazooie
  • animatorswearbras
    animatorswearbras Posts: 1,001 Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    Shout out here for Yookah-Laylee a bunch of my old mates went indy and worked on that at Playtonic, although I'm a rubbish person and haven't got hold of it yet. >_<

Edit: Ha I've just realised its not out till April that'd be why, still pretty rubbish of me not knowing the launch date though lol
  • CalorieCounterGuy
    CalorieCounterGuy Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I love Zelda. I have been playing Boom Beach, have to keep it mobile recently..
  • AlligatorPete
    AlligatorPete Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Shout out here for Yookah-Laylee a bunch of my old mates went indy and worked on that at Playtonic, although I'm a rubbish person and haven't got hold of it yet. >_<

Edit: Ha I've just realised its not out till April that'd be why, still pretty rubbish of me not knowing the launch date though lol

That's so neat! Huge thanks to them for bringing 3D platformers back! And even to the PC :smiley: probably buying multiple copies
  • animatorswearbras
    animatorswearbras Posts: 1,001 Member
    Options

That's so neat! Huge thanks to them for bringing 3D platformers back! And even to the PC :smiley: probably buying multiple copies

Haha brilliant! It's really great to see people stoked about it in random forums like MFP I really hope it does well those guys are so talented and have done so well to put together something that looks like a polished big studio production out of an indy kickstarter start up! :smiley:
  • Staceygram
    Staceygram Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    I've been avoiding most computer games but I do have Folklore I'm playing on the PS3 (new to console gaming and it sounded good).
    I'm in 3 pen and paper RPG groups, playing Star Wars, D&D and Maids right now. We also do gaming nights where the current 4 most popular to play are Exploding Kittens, Catan, Lords of Waterdeep and Night of the Grand Octopus.
  • crowleyed72
    crowleyed72 Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    I play Black Desert Online
  • Baphometta
    Options
    I heard the new Mass Effect game isn't doing well :(
  • alecgrodecki
    alecgrodecki Posts: 115 Member
    Options

Shhhhhhhh, don't spoil my hopes and dreams
  • AnthonyX150X
    AnthonyX150X Posts: 293 Member
    Options

Shhhhhhhh, don't spoil my hopes and dreams

I guess you could say that would have a MASS EFFECT on you.
  • tabletop_joe
    tabletop_joe Posts: 455 Member
    Options
    ^^^Oh yes, it hurts so good!
  • VanVanDiane
    VanVanDiane Posts: 1,381 Member
    Options

Nooooooo! Don't say it's true...

Not that I expect them to be able to top Garrus...