Keto friends wanted!!! :D

124»

Replies

• rosan7534
    rosan7534 Posts: 14 Member
    Bobzilla54 that is amazing!
  • rosan7534
    rosan7534 Posts: 14 Member
    Good morning! I started keto this year and I'm loving it. I had a couple of challenging days, but I'm loving the weight loss.. down 16lbs this year! Total weight loss of 116lbs.. over 3yrs. Looking for some keto buddies for motivation, feel free to friend me :)
  • ReeseT48
    ReeseT48 Posts: 3 Member
    Hi to all! I'm a 'fast keto'er' which means I adapted very quickly (3 weeks) since Feb 6. My meals don't change much because I believe the simpler I eat, the more success I have :smiley: I don't have much to lose, just 20 lbs by September. I'm going slow so that I can enjoy the process and have the least amount of loose skin. I also workout (weights) and use my FitBit Surge. I enjoy experimenting with keto recipes and posting the meals to FB. I just turned 50 {{GASP}}, so bear with me :smiley: Feel free to add!
  • DisneyaholicDad
    DisneyaholicDad Posts: 1 Member
    Hello to all! I'm new to this site and new to the Keto lifestyle. Today is day 1 for me and I am hoping to knock off some considerable weight before our May Disney trip... yes I'm a grown man and I love all things Disney!!! Please feel free to add me! I would love any tips/advice you could give to help me succeed!
  • KetoCutie
    KetoCutie Posts: 161 Member
    By all means please add me! :) Also - here's a link to my keto recipe board on Pinterest- TONS of ideas here.

https://www.pinterest.com/melismusing/paleoprimalketo/
  • goldengirl111
    goldengirl111 Posts: 684 Member
    ashilyyy1 wrote: »
    Hi! I'm Ashley! I'm 23 years old, a momma of a sweet little boy, work hard as a dental assistant , and live in good 'ol VA!
    ....I've recently just started following this Ketogenic diet I heard about from a guy that lost 140 pounds in less than a year...that's insane, right? ..but he swears by keto and he's convinced me to give it a whirl...
    ..I'm looking for other keto people to follow on MFP. We can keep each other motivated and inspired! ....I'm hoping to loose at least 50pounds by April,2016...(I'm a bridesmaid in my cousins wedding..I need to look gooood!)

...so if you're keto, Lets be friends! :)

(And fyi, I'm totally gonna read your food diarys for meal ideas!)

Friend me
  • goldengirl111
    goldengirl111 Posts: 684 Member
    New to keto
  • kelieghjane86
    kelieghjane86 Posts: 2 Member
    Hi I'm new could everyone please add me as I can't seem to add anyone
    Would love to see food diarys for inspiratiion
  • patti349
    patti349 Posts: 72 Member
    KetoCutie wrote: »
    By all means please add me! :) Also - here's a link to my keto recipe board on Pinterest- TONS of ideas here.

https://www.pinterest.com/melismusing/paleoprimalketo/

Started following your pinterest board and will go check out your info after checking this board. thanks
  • Suzybread
    Suzybread Posts: 9 Member
    Looking for other MFP users to help stay keto-accountable in my diary. Add me and say hello!
  • SarcasticBlondie
    SarcasticBlondie Posts: 836 Member
    I'm Keto. Add me if you want, and anyone else is welcome.
  • xLexa
    xLexa Posts: 482 Member
    I just started Keto last week. I would love some of you folks to add me so maybe we can travel this path together.
  • gwilborn715
    gwilborn715 Posts: 1 Member
    I've just started Keto and I'm so impressed with all of you who've lost weight. Looking for friends to support each other so add me please.
  • jaimecastelan
    jaimecastelan Posts: 1 Member
    I'm also new to keto, looking forward to get support and provide support when needed. Let's chat!
  • iris8pie
    iris8pie Posts: 224 Member
    edited March 2017
    im about a month in, looking for keto friends so i can snoop through yalls food journals and get ideas...add me please!
  • doingitketo
    doingitketo Posts: 3 Member
    Hi there! I've been on keto for five weeks now. I'm down 22 pounds and have pretty much gotten the hang of it. I'm very connected with a keto community on Instagram and thought I would make connections here to keep up the support. Would love to support & learn!
  • MeanSophieCat
    MeanSophieCat Posts: 200 Member
    Been eating keto for 13 days. I am hoping to balance my hormones and maybe lose some weight while I'm at it. Looking for friends!
  • carolinamamasita
    carolinamamasita Posts: 21 Member
    Hi there.
    I do keto as well
    Anyone that wants can add me
    Carol
  • Curvycurly223
    Curvycurly223 Posts: 44 Member
    Anyone is welcomed to add me. Open dairy. Down 56 pounds, 44 to go
  • RoosterDJC
    RoosterDJC Posts: 93 Member
    I haven't been on this thread in a few weeks, welcome all! Such happy faces to become new friends :smile:
  • Lem0nyFresh
    Lem0nyFresh Posts: 14 Member
    Hi everyone! I started my keto journey about a week ago! Looking forward to learning more from everyone, have a great week!
  • rugged1529
    rugged1529 Posts: 95 Member
    Hello all, I can use some keto friends. add me please.
  • I have been on this lifestyle journey, for the past year. I also would love to have Keto friends - please add me too.
  • lm2011grad
    lm2011grad Posts: 17 Member
    Hi, feel free to add me Keto peeps! 68 days of Keto, I have an open diary, down 24 lbs thus far. ;)
  • BrittanyShae
    BrittanyShae Posts: 1 Member
    I am only 2 weeks into keto WOE, so I am still learning as I go and making adjustments! Would love some keto friends, help and support!
  • pianogal77
    pianogal77 Posts: 2 Member
    yes! I would love the support and to share recipes!
  • andreasoulcastle
    andreasoulcastle Posts: 478 Member
    I am pretty new as well. Just started my 3rd week of Keto. Anyone is welcome to add me.
  • erical007
    erical007 Posts: 2 Member
    Me too, I started March 1st. I would also like a community
  • lynnr1743
    lynnr1743 Posts: 1 Member
    Day 3....going well so far....looking for more meal/snack ideas and support! Add away :)
  • yazheirx
    yazheirx Posts: 9 Member
    Anyone can add me