Recipes

amanda1005
amanda1005 Posts: 31 Member
Have yall made an delicious recipes lately? I made a broccoli crust pizza that was amazing.

2 cups cooked and chopped broccoli
1/2 c new york cheddar (you can use whatever cheese you prefer, its just what I had on hand)
1/2 c vermont cheddar
2 eggs
1 T grated Parmesan
1 T organic flour (I only had white on hand so I used that)
Seasonings to taste (salt/pepper/garlic powder/ Italian seasonings)

Mix together chopped broccoli, cheddar cheeses, and eggs. Add your seasonings. It should be pretty mushy at this time. Add the Parmesan and flour. It should still be kind of mushy, but able to form shape. I lined my baking sheet with parchment paper and had a tough time getting parts of it off after baking, so maybe grease your pan or paper. Form it into whatever shape you prefer. Bake at 350 degrees for about 25 minutes. I let it cool for 10 minutes before I topped it. I then put it on broil for 5 minutes to heat the toppings.

Parts I could pick up like pizza, others fell apart. But it was so delicious and low calorie, depending on your toppings.

Replies

• Jen_o
    Jen_o Posts: 13 Member
    i found the key to a crust that stays together better is to really try to blot out all the moisture from the broccoli (or cauliflower if you use that instead) before you mix in the other crust ingredients.
  • jmateer
    jmateer Posts: 9 Member
    Is there a non-cheese-based crust you guys know of?