TEAM FIVE

1272829303133»

Replies

• jschmid2
    jschmid2 Posts: 1,041 Member
    CHALLENGE #1:

I chose "The Sydney Bridge Climb" from Week 3.
    I live on the 3rd floor so I do get some stairs in every day, however, I hate stairs. I decided to repeat this one so I would chose the stairs and not be lazy. I have several bathrooms I could use at work and always try to go to the one that's the furthest away and up and down 2 flights of stairs.
  • jschmid2
    jschmid2 Posts: 1,041 Member
    Challenge #2

I chose the "Randonnee on Reunion" 5k outside from week 2.
    I usually walk outside several times a week, but we had a bit of a cold spell (well cold for us in the southern US) and did not get outside as much as usual. However, I always feel better getting fresh air and sunshine and walking outdoors is my favorite exercise.
  • karinidowu
    karinidowu Posts: 327 Member
    Challenge #2
    I choose CHALLENGE #2: “SABAI (RELAX!) YOUR FEET!”
    (Massage Videos - 48 min)
    I chose this one because I was on my feet a lot from working out, and just on the go all week. I went to wedding tonight and I got a lot of dancing in which giving a massage is just what I needed.
  • MissionEnforcer
    MissionEnforcer Posts: 411 Member
    4sirnxivf02k.jpg
  • MiamiSeoul
    MiamiSeoul Posts: 1,809 Member
    rusgolden wrote: »
    FAB FIVES.... It was such a pleasure to race with you all again and I'm so proud of this team, you really rallied around each other when we had players who were struggling with busyness, illness, injuries, life... Thank you also to the replacement players we had this "season"... you came in and gave us the boost we needed to maintain our 3rd place standing.

@MiamiSeoul and @jackiep248 --- Hope you all are healing up and kicking butt!

uuvjxiabta3y.jpg

Goodnight and Good Race!! Have an awesome week... Hawkins will most likely put together another medal "ceremony", so keep on the lookout for that in the next 24 hours.

-Rus

Thank you so much!!!

FAB FIVES FOREVER <3

• hawkins410
    hawkins410 Posts: 2,105 Member
    THE AMAZING RACE - "WINTER BLITZ"
    CLOSING CEREMONIES
    HAVE BEGUN!
    :)
  • MiamiSeoul

Congratulations Fab Fives, you all are simply the best!
  • b3achy
    b3achy Posts: 1,975 Member
    edited March 2017
    You know you were thinking it after @MiamiSeoul's post...and I have to agree...y'all are simply the best!!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r16UkiI5wjY

Well done Fab Fives!! We made it on the podium!!
    16116837-bronze-trophy-cup-3rd-place-illustration-design-Stock-Vector.jpg

For all the challenges we had this race, I'm stoked we placed third...
    SSM-63-2.jpg

Wooo Hooo!!!
  • b3achy
    Missing you guys and the weekly challenges. Hope everyone is doing great with their goals, and enjoying some spring weather!
  • rusgolden
    rusgolden Posts: 1,337 Member
    b3achy wrote: »
    Missing you guys and the weekly challenges. Hope everyone is doing great with their goals, and enjoying some spring weather!

I miss everyone too, but I'm actually relieved not to have all the challenges right now. With my training, crazy work schedule/stress, and wedding planning, I'm not having much extra time for special challenges.

As far as spring weather... Yeah, lots of rain... Looking forward to some sunshine and warmer temps.

Have a great week!
  • MissionEnforcer
    MissionEnforcer Posts: 411 Member
    The Weight Tracker has been reset (sortof) your original weight is still displayed as starting and current weight. The current weight will update as soon as you add your 4/3 weigh-in results. The leader results are current

Anyone may add their name to the bottom of the list if they want to.
  • b3achy
    edited May 2017
    Just popping in to say hey to the Fab Fives! Miss y'all! Hope you are having a lovely Spring and getting a lot of great workouts in! I've been a bit of a slug without the AR to challenge me. But in the middle of my Spring SUP race season so trying be motivated to get my butt in gear and get more focused workouts in. Still struggling with the challenge of maintenance...not that I'm gaining, but having a hard time mentally due to not seeing significant loss on the scale anymore and eating up to my goal rather than below it. It's all good though! Have a great May and rest of your Spring!! How's everyone else doing?
  • hawkins410
    hawkins410 Posts: 2,105 Member
    I'm sorry to announce that the Summer Amazing Race has been cancelled.
    Keep up with all your fantastic work!
    :)<3:*
  • RaeBeeBaby
    RaeBeeBaby Posts: 4,245 Member
    hawkins410 wrote: »

Awwwww, shucks! Totally understand that life gets crazy and busy. Hoping we can resume the race in the fall!
  • MiamiSeoul
    hawkins410 wrote: »

I'm sure so many will be disappointed, but LIFE does happen. I would have missed this one as well as my health is still keeping me down & out. I haven't really exercised in months - my deep bronze South Florida glow is completely gone.

I hope the rest of the team is well & we can reunite in the fall.

As always, GO GET YOUR GOALS!