Games

Options

Replies

• CalorieCounterGuy
    CalorieCounterGuy Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Wait, Zelda is my favorite game of all time. What's the new version?
  • CalorieCounterGuy
    CalorieCounterGuy Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    It's on the switch isn't it..
  • Baphometta
    Baphometta Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    It's also on wiiu
  • Baphometta
    Options
    So has anyone else jumped on the Zelda train with me yet? This game is life changing
  • Jimda92
    Jimda92 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Baphometta wrote: »
    So has anyone else jumped on the Zelda train with me yet? This game is life changing

Can't manage to find a Switch and don't want a WiiU, so no BotW for me yet. But the Zelda franchise is one of my absolute favorites, so I've been playing A Link to the Past and Ocarina of Time (yes, I'm old school like that) while I wait for the Switch to come back in stock.
  • tabletop_joe
    tabletop_joe Posts: 455 Member
    Options
    Link to the Past, Ocarina of Time, and Windwaker were my absolute jams. I am so excited to play the new one.
  • AlligatorPete
    AlligatorPete Posts: 17 Member
    Options

Heck yeah! I didn't like Ocarina but really enjoy BotW. Was stuck at the mechanic for 3 hours today and it was a life saver :smiley:
  • animatorswearbras
    animatorswearbras Posts: 1,001 Member
    Options

Yeah 45 hours deep, it's brilliantly designed, everything just makes sense even the little logical things from food/elixer crafting to shooting arrows through flames to get flame arrows and much more (from various game mechanics experimenting as I think of it without spoiling any surprises).

I am also one of the rare fans of weapon breakage as it makes you have to strategise a little and not get attached to any one weapon, and to be fair I'm kind of glad there's limited inventory space over being over-encumbered because I always waste hours dragging my *kitten* to a shop. Not that I would take that element out of fallout/skyrim I just appreciate it in this game. Glad you're enjoying it.
  • Baphometta
    Options
    I'm totally 100% pro weapon breaking. People who complain about it just suck at the game. I'm 20+ hours in and the game still amazes me and surprises me around every turn. It honestly just gets better
  • tabletop_joe
    Options
    YOU GUYS. I just snared 2 12-year-old girls into playing D&D this weekend. This may be my greatest achievement.
  • Staceygram
    Staceygram Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    YOU GUYS. I just snared 2 12-year-old girls into playing D&D this weekend. This may be my greatest achievement.

Get them hooked on games young and they won't have money for drugs :)
  • Baphometta
    Options
    Yoooo that's amazing I wish someone would've taught me to play DnD young instead of the bug dumb adult I am now lol. We're playing another session tomorrow night. I'm very hyped. Hopefully I don't eat pizza :p
  • crowleyed72
    crowleyed72 Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    I need a d&d group
  • Staceygram
    Options
    I need a d&d group

If you want to make the trip here when we play....
  • tabletop_joe
    Options
    Same. You'd fit in with either beard dudes kickin' around my place.
  • crowleyed72
    Options
    So where bouts are y'all texas here
  • crowleyed72
    Options
    So to the ppl playing the new Zelda do y'all play on a Wii U or the switch I really want Zelda but would have to buy a console for one game. I heard the Wii U sucks. The switch is way expensive so help an old man out.
  • Staceygram
    Options
    So where bouts are y'all texas here

Ontario, Canada here. I'm just south of Detroit, Michigan
  • crowleyed72
    Options
    Not to far of a run
  • Baphometta
    Options
    I'm playing on Wiiu. I don't use the console very much tho, software and hardware are all very expensive and never go down in price. That being said it had some good games and Zelda has become one of my favorite games of all time