Moms Needing to Lose 50+?

Options

Replies

• davenfarts88
    davenfarts88 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I'm going to start a new group for women like me. I'm thinking it would be helpful for us moms to connect with healthy ideas for our whole family. I'm 30 and have 1 daughter who will be 2 at the end of the month. I need to lose at least 50 lbs. Comment here to be added to the group!
  • davenfarts88
    davenfarts88 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    im trying to lose 70lbs would love to join support group i just started calorie counting and changing diet i am 30 yrs old and have a 7 yr old!!
  • dice80
    dice80 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone, I am 36 mother of 3 kids (16, 14, and 12). I lost over 100 pounds last year but I have gained back about 20 this year. I am looking to lose about 50 total with what I have gained back. I would really love to get some friends that are in the same boat to motivate and support each other.
  • Manda5352
    Manda5352 Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Please add me
  • juneric23
    juneric23 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Mum of 2 and am ready to shade the weight kindly add me
  • gibbs1993
    gibbs1993 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I would like to join. :-) I'm 23 with a baby girl coming in December and I have well over 100 lbs to lose before I'm at a healthy weight!
  • hoosiergirl009
    hoosiergirl009 Posts: 3 Member
    edited October 2016
    Options
    I want to join! I have 50+ pounds to lose! My girls are waaaaay too old for me to claim baby weight but, stress and emotional eating -- those I'll claim. :smile:
  • lauraryanx1
    lauraryanx1 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I want to join have about 60lbs to lose so any motivation will be nice I'm a mother to 5 young children aged 7 6 4 3 and 11 months
  • Delisara
    Delisara Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I would like to join. I'm a mom of four, 7, 6, 2 and 6 weeks. I have at least 50lbs to lose. Would love any ideas, encouragement, recipes anyone is willing to share.
  • my4andme333
    my4andme333 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Hi all! I'm 34 and a mommy of 4 amazing kids! 9 6 5 and 4, my oldest is a boy he has cerebral palsy and epilepsy, my 3 girls are less than 2 years apart, I'm one busy mama ;) I'm doing Keto and have lost 10 pounds so far, I need to lose well over 50 pounds, SW 242 CW 232.3 GW 165 5'10" tall...Would love to join the group, get and give encouragement :) Come on mama's we can do this! :)
  • brianafaye2
    brianafaye2 Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    I would love to be a part of the group! I turn 24 in may, and my baby girl Zowie is a month old. I am going back to work full time on the 10th, and would like to lose 60 lbs :)
  • freya1331
    freya1331 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I am a mom who needs to loose 150 lbs.....I have been struggling with my weight for over 20 yrs. please feel free to add me
  • anichka2002
    anichka2002 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Please add me. Mom of 2. 9 MO PP, 65lb to loose.
  • Karadol
    Karadol Posts: 7 Member
    edited April 2017
    Options
    I would love to be added. I have a 7, 5 and just turned 3 yr old. I lost all the weight after my first in 6 months. I lost to 186 after my second, but got pregnant with the third. I had alot of health issues and so did my third child so I ate emotionally for the first time in my life. Now I am undoing that and getting myself back. SW 206 CW 193 Goal weight- anywhere 125-145 would be amazing. My body really likes the 150's even before kids though. In the last 3 months I have lost over 13lb and I am hoping to bump that up and loose 10 more in the next 5 weeks.
  • GenesisBodiford
    GenesisBodiford Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    hey pretty mamas!! Im 2 months from having my 3rd baby girl. Husband still wants a boy. I've spent 2 years pregnant, but looks like I'm headed into another year. So, can't wait til I'm not pregnant to work on this weight loss. I started 2 months ago and have lost 13lbs. I have over 100lbs to lose, but I'm doing it thoughtfully and carefully as I am pregnant, but being Obese my doctors do not mind that I'm losing weight healthily. Add me!
  • bhancock2006
    bhancock2006 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I would love to join this group. How does it work?
  • kunibob2
    kunibob2 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm 36, and my daughter just turned 1 today. I need to lose 50-60 lb depending how my percent body fat is looking when I get down there. Happy to meet other moms in a similar boat!
  • kdbulger
    kdbulger Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    I'm 31. My kids are 5 and almost-2. I have 50-60 lbs to lose (let's be real, I'll be happy with 20 but I don't want to stop there.)

I'm done having kids and I'm finally ready to actually try.
  • ajpers02
    ajpers02 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey mommas- I'm a 33 year old mom of an almost 4 month old, 2 year old and nearly 4 year old. I am looking to lose around 40lbs. Also looking for some advice on how to do so without interfering with breastfeeding! Add me and keep me going, please! agh!
  • darkmiko2014
    darkmiko2014 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Four boys here ages 9, 3, 1 and three weeks old. About to be 27. I shot up from 190 to 255 by the time my last son was born. Currently 233 and hoping to get down to 150.