JIM'S EXCELLENT OMAD ADVENTURE....

13»

Replies

• flanaganjim1
    flanaganjim1 Posts: 23 Member
    KetoKaHee wrote: »
    @flanaganjim1 WOW!! I'm truly impressed with your art. I love "Le Carnaval" and "Nathan's at Coney Island." You are a true talent! Pick up that paint brush Mr.!! Don't let your talent go to waste. Thank you so much for sharing!!

Thanks for your kind words, Keto! I've been spending hours a day making graphite drawings but these don't take nearly enough energy as easel painting. I'm hoping that OMAD will eventually provide the energy and motivation which I'm lacking now. ;)

• flanaganjim1
    flanaganjim1 Posts: 23 Member
    Tomorrow is my weekly weigh-in day. Week before last, because I had been screwing around with the food, I was horrified to see I had actually GAINED three pounds :s !!! Got back on track this past week and I certainly hope I get better news in the morning.
  • Brendalea69
    Brendalea69 Posts: 3,863 Member
    Good for you getting back on track, good luck with the scales tomorrow :)
  • KetoKaHee
    KetoKaHee Posts: 270 Member
    You got this!! We are all riding this journey together. Nice to know you are drawing....let the creativity spill out of you!! And fyi...my name is KaHee (Kay-Hee). Keto is for the diet that I do which is the ketogenic diet ha ha! Sorry to confuse you!
  • leveejohn
    leveejohn Posts: 346 Member
    . . . I think someone got a new nickname, Keto . . . . the OMAD Hornet . . .
  • KetoKaHee
    KetoKaHee Posts: 270 Member
    leveejohn wrote: »
    . . . I think someone got a new nickname, Keto . . . . the OMAD Hornet . . .

Hahahahaha!! I love it!!
  • leveejohn
    leveejohn Posts: 346 Member
    How have you been Jim?