Weigh-in #4 Results (3/27/17)

Options
Mjtckwnow
Mjtckwnow Posts: 528 Member
Great job to everyone who posted their weigh-in results this week!!!!

So far we have lost a little over 170 pounds as a group - AMAZING!!

Our biggest loser of the week is hannahhooter who lost 3.23% last week! She posted a progress picture in the NSV thread and her hard work is really showing in her photos.

Our overall challenge biggest loser so far is laureljenn with 6.54%! She continues to be our reining champ.

These 2 ladies are really inspiring me and making me extra motivated to post a big loss next week :)

This week's top 5:
hannahhooter 3.23%
kristenangster100 2.23%
khenik6064 2.13%
Lapoof420 1.94%
Shiloh2112 1.91%

Our current March month long challenge ends this Thursday (3/30) and the NEW April month long challenge will start on Saturday (4/1). I hope those that participated in March will continue along for the new challenge and if you haven't joined in yet, this will be a new start & all are welcome to join in & modify as necessary/needed.

Our 1st April weigh-in will be next Monday, April 3rd. We have a great solid core group that are consistently showing up for weigh-ins and also otherwise participating in the group - Yay!! - But more than half of the people who initially joined are not so I am going to open up for new members to join in for our new month starting next week. And if you joined and have just been "lurking" that is totally OK :) I will not remove anyone from the group and you can join in whenever you want!

And as always, if you missed this week's weigh-in, please PM me your current weight and I'll add it to the spreadsheet for next week.

Congrats everyone on a great March and let's all get excited for the changes April will bring!

grtd885cks5f.png

Replies

• megd44
    megd44 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Great job to everyone. That is a lot of weight in just a few weeks.
  • Zulu87
    Zulu87 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!!! Hannahhooter you are motivating me to go for it in April!
  • TheCupcakeCounter
    TheCupcakeCounter Posts: 606 Member
    Options
    Congrats all!
  • hannahhooter
    hannahhooter Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Zulu87 wrote: »
    Awesome job!!! Hannahhooter you are motivating me to go for it in April!

Thank you
  • SmithsonianEmpress
    SmithsonianEmpress Posts: 1,163 Member
    Options
    Congratulations everyone!!! I'm excited to join the board next week but I'm not expecting much because I haven't been consistent all month. I'm just hoping for a loss. Y'all keep at it :*
This discussion has been closed.