Friday check-in.

LWW = 209.9
    CWW = 211.2
    Gain = 1.3
  • ccrdragon
    ccrdragon Posts: 3,370 Member
    Options
    Friday morning check-in:
    SW - 238 (this go-round - original starting weight was 280)
    LW - 213.9
    CW - 215.1
    Gain = 1.2 lbs...

Dam that cake last night... oh well, another year older (beats the alternative!).
  • marsh1000
    marsh1000 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Lw- 195
    Ca-194
    Loss of 1

Seriously tough week. I don't know how I pulled that off...
  • daleweideman
    daleweideman Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Hmm... tough results for me:

LW-231
    CW-231
    SW-234 (this time....)
    GW-199

Getting stronger and pants getting looser, but I can't knock off the pounds to get to my goal! I'll do *much* better in April - I've been doing well all day (exercise, eating clean, small portions) but blowing it at night. No more!
  • StevLL
    StevLL Posts: 921 Member
    Options
    LWW - 323.8
    CWW - 325
    Gain - 1.2lbs
    Moving in the wrong direction, but I knew as I transitioned back to more solid foods and less juice I would go back up a bit. I will get in front of this and get back down.
  • tdonlin
    tdonlin Posts: 934 Member
    Options
    Looks like some of us had a tough week. No worries though, Spring is officially here and I'm certain we will all kick it into a higher gear now.

Today after work I mowed the lawn for the first time this year and got any extra 4-5,000 steps in on my fitbit. I think good things are going to start happening.

Mike again took the top spot! Awesome job!!

Anyways, here is this weeks chart. Love the great turnout!!

BTW, I had a 1.3 pound loss this week.

1urftng4acnl.jpg
  • StevLL
    Options
    Congrats Mike, Tim, and Marsh. Kudos to those of us that didn't lose but showed up, like Tim said it's spring, so let's kick this into high gear.
    Git-R-Done!! B)
  • tonerdaily313
    tonerdaily313 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Hey fellas, rough month of March for me. Actually the family vacation to Florida to start the month was fantastic and then it went downhill. Long story short, shortly after returning from Florida we discovered our rental house had mold in the basement that unfortunately affected all of us health wise. The landlord is going to fix the issue but we have been out of the house for nearly 2 weeks and the remediation starts Monday. Consequently, no exercise and a fair amount of stress eating. Not sure of weight but pretty sure it's a gain of 5-10. I'll kick back into gear once we get back to a normal routine which will hopefully be in about a week or so.
  • bruk_mike
    bruk_mike Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Lw-322
    Cw-318
    Still chugging along. My body is starting to feel better, picking stuff up off the ground is almost easy, and I finally saw a difference in the mirror(funny what our internal picture of ourselves looks like).

And as a sidebar, yesterday I hit 90 days of sobriety.

Hope everyone has a great week! We ARE Men on a Mission!
  • tdonlin
    Options
    Hey fellas, rough month of March for me. Actually the family vacation to Florida to start the month was fantastic and then it went downhill. Long story short, shortly after returning from Florida we discovered our rental house had mold in the basement that unfortunately affected all of us health wise. The landlord is going to fix the issue but we have been out of the house for nearly 2 weeks and the remediation starts Monday. Consequently, no exercise and a fair amount of stress eating. Not sure of weight but pretty sure it's a gain of 5-10. I'll kick back into gear once we get back to a normal routine which will hopefully be in about a week or so.

Damn, sorry to hear about the mold issues. That and the stress issues totally suck. Hang in there and you'll get past this no problem. Glad to hear the Florida vacation went great!!
  • tdonlin
    Options
    bruk_mike wrote: »
    Lw-322
    Cw-318
    Still chugging along. My body is starting to feel better, picking stuff up off the ground is almost easy, and I finally saw a difference in the mirror(funny what our internal picture of ourselves looks like).

And as a sidebar, yesterday I hit 90 days of sobriety.

Hope everyone has a great week! We ARE Men on a Mission!

Another awesome week! Well done!! It's those non scale victories (like picking stuff off the floor) that sometimes mean even more than the numbers on a scale. Any insight you can give regarding diet or exercise that you feel is helping you attain the goals you have so far reached?
  • bruk_mike
    Options
    Matt, sorry y'all got sick. What part of Florida were you in?

Tim-I mainly eat around 1700-1800 calories a day, plus I have getting out from behind the desk and moving around a lot more at work. I try and log at least 2 hours on the stationary bike per week, also. But, the biggest thing that I believe is working is no alcohol.
  • tonerdaily313
    tonerdaily313 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Matt, sorry y'all got sick. What part of Florida were you in?

We flew into Fort Myers and stayed at our friends house in Cape Coral. We really enjoyed Sanibel Island and the beautiful, consistent weather. Nothing like the midwest!
  • ccrdragon
    ccrdragon Posts: 3,370 Member
    Options
    Friday morning check-in:
    SW - 238 (this go-round - original starting weight was 280)
    LW - 215.1
    CW - 216.1
    Gain = 1.0 lbs...

Finally got off my lazy *kitten* and went back to the gym this week, so carrying some extra water around. That should pass this next week, hopefully!!
  • tdonlin
    Options
    Tim-I mainly eat around 1700-1800 calories a day, plus I have getting out from behind the desk and moving around a lot more at work. I try and log at least 2 hours on the stationary bike per week, also. But, the biggest thing that I believe is working is no alcohol.

Well, first off I should have congratulated you on the 90 days sober. That is fantastic!! Great job on another strong week!
  • StevLL
    Options
    SW - 341
    LW - 325
    CW - 323
    Loss - 2lbs
    Need to drop a few more points on the BP then I can start hitting the gym.
  • daleweideman
    daleweideman Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Another problem week. Need to change. Next week!

SW 234
    LW 231
    CW 232
    GW 199
  • tdonlin
    Options
    Here you go guys!

uri8n59mr1b3.jpg
  • bruk_mike
    Options