kikicooks
kikicooks Posts: 1,079 Member
Let's do this!

Replies

• nisijam5
    nisijam5 Posts: 10,390 Member
    Options
    I am here...

I am 189'ish today - so, back in the 180's.

I am just not feeling the exercise thing and have not been drinking the liquor as much - but, not good with sweets.

• kikicooks
    Options
    Uuggghh my week started off with allergies, or at least I thought that was is, but now I feel really *kitten*. Its in my sinuses and chest, it hurts to cough. Have a Dr appt this afternoon.
  • nisijam5
    Options
    I think I have food poisoning or a stomach bug. My stomach is churning like crazy and I feel nausea. I was up all night last night tossing and turning.
  • kikicooks
    Options
    Doctor said its just allergies maybe with a hint of a cold. WTF I have never felt so bad because if allergies, might be time to move.
  • nisijam5
    Options
    So, I think I officially had food poisoning because my son came running in the house and ran to the bathroom. He told us that his stomach hurt every since we went to the restaurant.

This week I will kick it up a notch!!
  • nisijam5
    Options
    KPIE is this week's winner with a whopping 7 lb. loss from our initial weigh-in. You can indulge in a fabulous 0.5 lb. advantage next week. WTG!!

Boo, our eliminated player….
    We had 2 players not weigh-in this week. So, I will let the skinny dipper have a 1-week pass for the future!!

Nutrition and Fitness Winners….
    KPIE & IWilson will enjoy a 0.5 lb. advantage each for stepping up to the challenge and making it happen. Good job!!

Weight Droppers….soon to be panty droppers (or boxers)
    IWilson is now chipping away at the 200's long, long away from the 300’s I am excited to see that happen!!

Me, Me, Me - I move from the 190s to the 180s. I would love, love to see anything between 180 and 183 by the end of this contest. I am hoping the food poisoning has paid off.

KPIE - Just keeps moving in the right direction - looking at 270's now from the 280's. Gosh, I remember jumping the 300 hurdle!

MzHill - Great loss this week that hits you into the 220's. Can you see One-der-land?

Opps, I went the wrong way….
    Going forward, anyone who gains weight > 1.2 lbs will be penalized ½ of that weight going into the next week. WHY, WHY, WHY? Well, you can’t gain one week and then come back to win by losing the gained weight. This helps to balance the contest.

Faithikins - 1.45 penalty
    I am sorry about the mood setback - but, you get you *kitten* up and swing some damn kettleballs!! Who's the boss?

Fit4evermore - 3.75 penalty - you can take this all off easily. One week of good behavior is all.

April 7th prizes...
    Winner takes Immunity and give a 0.5 lb. penalty to motivate someone special.
  • nisijam5
    Options
    Ok, time to get this group motivated. I seem to lack time, motivation or health. I was sick with that cough and virus for 5 weeks, then the food poisoning, now a feel a cold sore lurking as of today. WTH?

Today, my goal is:

1) No sweets
    2) Log calories
    3) No time for proper exercise but will hit a 100 reps and 100 abs

What's yours?

• faithikins
    faithikins Posts: 679 Member
    Options
    No kettle bells here
  • kikicooks
    Options
    My goal this week is to stop eating all those 'extras' like added cheese, easy on the salad dressing, don't give into bites here and there of sweets. I'm really watching the sodium because the bridesmaid dress I need to wear Friday JUST fits, so any bloat will be an issue.
  • nisijam5
    Options
    faithikins wrote: »
    No kettle bells here

Ohhhh, Ms. Faithikins - set a small goal if you can.

UGH, the be-dreaded bridesmaid dress. LOL. I was in one 2 years ago that I had to buy a size smaller.

Yesterday EPIC failure and I want to blame everyone but myself. Leftover pizza for lunch, bread and butter and a candy bar for dinner. Plus, I think I threw my credit card in the garbage at the gas station. I didn't get home until 9:00 last night and I was so hungry that I ate a whopping candy bar for dinner and then went home and ate bread from Jimmy Johns with butter. End of story. New day.
  • SweeteeBri
    SweeteeBri Posts: 494 Member
    Options
    Rough day yesterday Kim. As you said...new day!!
  • beginforthelasttime16
    beginforthelasttime16 Posts: 533 Member
    Options
    Hey Kim-

I keep trying to message you and it sends every message I send you to some random guy???

I don't think I can do the challenge this time anymore. I started the Whole30 and part of it is not to weigh myself for the 30 days. Obviously that goes against our weekly weigh ins-

Do you just want to "eliminate" me the next elimination???
  • faithikins
    edited April 2017
    Options
    I posted longer than that and it didn't post haha! At least I didn't eat a whole pizza last night like I usually do. Yesterday's shrink session was very tough. Alcohol always follows. I did get my walk done beforehand though.

Battling Pokemon before shrink and this lady's doggo comes for pats and literally sits on me. Do they sense how much I needed that. I was trying not to cry for reals! His mum called him to get in the car and he wouldn't budge lmao.
  • faithikins
    Options
    PS I got my days mixed on fit & nut. Fixed and correct now. Bloody time difference. I have to remember to do those a day ahead different as well. Sorry Kim!
  • nisijam5
    Options
    Hey Kim-

I keep trying to message you and it sends every message I send you to some random guy???

I don't think I can do the challenge this time anymore. I started the Whole30 and part of it is not to weigh myself for the 30 days. Obviously that goes against our weekly weigh ins-

Do you just want to "eliminate" me the next elimination???

How about I put you in limbo until you weight in?
  • nisijam5
    Options
    faithikins wrote: »
    I posted longer than that and it didn't post haha! At least I didn't eat a whole pizza last night like I usually do. Yesterday's shrink session was very tough. Alcohol always follows. I did get my walk done beforehand though.

Battling Pokemon before shrink and this lady's doggo comes for pats and literally sits on me. Do they sense how much I needed that. I was trying not to cry for reals! His mum called him to get in the car and he wouldn't budge lmao.

LOVE IT - PUPPIES!! Very nice job getting that walk in.

• nisijam5
    Options
    I will log calories today, I will log calories today, I will log calories today!!
    I will not eat sweets, I will not eat sweets, I will not eat sweets!!

So, I am not doing well in the sweets department. Yesterday, was a coffee-flavored ice cream on a sugar cone. Here's the funny part, I was enjoying it so much while we were riding in the car. I noticed that it was running low so I started to take smaller bits to make it last longer. Well, my husband looks over and says "can I have a bit". I was so sad.
  • beginforthelasttime16
    beginforthelasttime16 Posts: 533 Member
    Options
    nisijam5 wrote: »

How about I put you in limbo until you weight in?

You're the best! Thanks! I love the challenges

• faithikins
    Options
    Sorry my exercise has been so crap guys. My CPAP mask finally really died as it didn't just have a leak but tore. My last 3 nights sleep have been truly awful blurgh. Got a new mask today and plan to sleep like the dead tonight. Then I have sleep test checkup tomorrow night in a clinic so probably won't sleep well there lol. Next week WILL be better. :(
  • nisijam5
    Options
    Well tonight - Faithkins, you will sleep!!

Begin - I <3 you too!!

Chipolte for lunch!!