Drop it Like it's Hot

Options
2»

Replies

• kikicooks
    kikicooks Posts: 1,079 Member
    Options
    Can you believe I've never had Chipotle? I hear people talk about it all the time but just haven't been there yet. One recently opened near me so I'll have to try soon. I think I should have a decent weigh in tomorrow. I've done pretty good this week to make sure I fit in that dress, but don't plan to be good at the wedding tomorrow lol.
  • beginforthelasttime16
    beginforthelasttime16 Posts: 533 Member
    Options
    I love chipotle and you can make it work on the Whole30.... It's not really that fun because your only meat option is carnitas (the rest are cooked in soybean oil) BUT it can be a meal I don't have to cook and dishes I don't have to clean!
  • faithikins
    faithikins Posts: 679 Member
    Options
    nisijam5 wrote: »
    Well tonight - Faithkins, you will sleep!!

Begin - I <3 you too!!

Chipolte for lunch!!

I feel almost like a new woman! Man what a difference it makes in your mood to get some sleep too haha. Hope everyone has a great day <3
  • nisijam5
    nisijam5 Posts: 10,390 Member
    Options
    Faith - yes, sleep is good.

Nice job, Kiki - nothing like the pressure of a wedding dress.

Begin - no shopping for groceries either. I think one of my co-workers is doing that Whole30. Maybe, I will check it out - but, no liquor is the deal breaker.
  • nisijam5
    Options
    Well, I logged my calories today and broke out my fitbit. I usually do good when I wear the fitbit and calorie watch - so, here goes.

Today was cold and rainy - so, I forced myself to hop on the elliptical because they opened a new Nordstrom Rack by my house and I tried on clothes. ITS.A.START. I am hoping for better weather tomorrow and some outside action.

My son and I blew off a rocket at the soccer fields yesterday. We scared some people and they were hugging each other and crouched and scared probably because they thought they were going to die. Then, they yelled at us for not warning them. But, golly, we set the thing up for 15 minutes and it's pretty darn huge. Ha, ha - it was so funny to us.

Also, I have been waking up at night with hot flashes - I guess my eggs are officially dying.

It's a quite contest and I will be sure to drum up some new business!! I need to hit those 170's!!
  • kikicooks
    Options
    Welcome back to the FitBit world Kim! I tried to invite you to the weekly challenge I started but it wouldn't let me. Maybe next week. I haven't been very good the last few days. I think because I was so good for 2 weeks to fit in that dress that I went the opposite after it was over lol, time to get back on track.
  • nisijam5
    Options
    Ha, ha - the pressure of a dress will make all the difference.

I have my fit bit on today so hopefully that will motivate me.

My son comes home today to visit before he leaves for Japan. I am so excited to see him. I have to work late today and then pick him up from the airport so today will be a challenge for exercise. I will try very hard to hit the elliptical again today.

I will also log the calories, no booze today. Weigh is disturbingly up and I think it's from sodium. Water, water, water today!!
  • kikicooks
    Options
    Bueller? Bueller?
  • SylviazSpirit
    SylviazSpirit Posts: 694 Member
    Options
    Hey kiki
  • kikicooks
    Options
    Kim must have had TOO much fun in Vegas. I know it took me a few days to recover after I went lol.