April Challenge

Options

Replies

• VeryKatie
    VeryKatie Posts: 5,949 Member
    Options
    Crap!! It has not ever given me a notification like that during this whole pregnancy. Looks like I really need to focus on eating more calories. Avocados and cashews, here I come.

19ow9ueoao8k.jpg
  • WifiresGettingFit
    WifiresGettingFit Posts: 1,773 Member
    edited April 2017
    Options
    @VeryKatie I wish I had that problem. haha
  • jennamae102
    jennamae102 Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    3/24 - 162
    4/7 - 162.5

Up half a pound, I'll take it. I have felt so strange this week. I feel like i'm on the verge of nausea every day, but haven't actually gotten sick. I just feel uncomfortably full and don't really want to eat anything. I've had lots of ginger ale, sparkling water and crackers, also tried some tums, but nothing has really helped. Hoping this will pass? Not wanting to eat is not something I am used to lol.
  • Kirstie155
    Kirstie155 Posts: 1,001 Member
    Options
    Lol--Katie it says 2068! I wouldnt worry too much, Im sure baby is doing just fine (unless you start advertising your pregnancy weight loss and other jealous ladies chase you hehe!)

But any excuse for cashews and avocado, good plan!

Sam, I agree, this is going to be a great month!

Jenna, I hope you feel better soon! Maybe try ginger candy or tea, I have heard that helps! do you have a doctors appointment scheduled yet?

April check in: Scale battery died. Bleh...prelogged my foods today makes me feel good. Like I wont spiral out of control and eat all the starbursts. Haha.
  • 1fit_mamma
    1fit_mamma Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Hahaha 2068!! Love that is it even bothers to tell you that lol. @jennamae102 it does feel weird, I remember feeling like I was hungover every day! It definitely passes, I felt amazing by 14/15 weeks- I think even better than compared when I wasn't pregnant because I was eating so well and not drinking alcohol.
  • samlovesthesnow
    samlovesthesnow Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Apr 1st 149.7
    Apr 8th 149.9

Goal weight end of April 145.7

First major weight loss stall this year, probably due to my period. I've seen these before. Checked my diary - if anything I have been undereatimg, as I have a few events this month and needed to bank some calories (Easter, birthday, weekend away). Oh well, I'll stick to the plan and trust that the weigh loss will follow.
  • samlovesthesnow
    Options
    utppb9bg0qgj.png

Last month I wanted to see how much my weight changed with ovulation. It's a lot! I also see most of my loss in the luteal phase. Does anyone else notice something similar?
  • WifiresGettingFit
    WifiresGettingFit Posts: 1,773 Member
    Options
    Weigh In:

April 1st: 203
    April 8th: 202.2

Goal:

April 30th: 199
  • jennamae102
    Options
    @VeryKatie that is too funny! Eat those healthy fats!!

@Kirstie155 Yes, I have my doc appt scheduled for 4/25. I actually starting feeling better yesterday and feel nearly back to normal today. Yesterday I hit 6 weeks, so maybe that was a week 5 symptom for me? I'm so hoping to be one of the lucky ladies who doesn't experience bad nausea for an extended period of time!
  • krizaten33
    krizaten33 Posts: 63 Member
    edited April 2017
    Options
    weigh in; April 7th - 176.6...but then I got back on and it said 177.6....
    Goal: 175.

Still being awesome in April! Keep on keeping on.

I worked out 4 times this week. Combat on Monday, Barre on Tuesday, Yoga Thursday and HIIT on Saturday. Have been minimizing the junk and working to keep my blood sugar stable.
  • Kirstie155
    Options
    Gaining instead of losing this month. My scale battery still needs to be replaced but my other one says I'm up a few pounds and my pants are tight. Stress eating and not moving because of my leg pain. Ugh :(
  • pezhed
    pezhed Posts: 777 Member
    Options
    4/1: 127.8
    4/12: 124.0
    4/30 goal: 122.0

My period ended yesterday and presumably some bloat went with it!
  • girlalmighty08
    girlalmighty08 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Weigh-in:

Apr. 6 - 198.0
    Apr. 12 - 194.0

Goal:

Apr. 30 - 190.0
  • jennamae102
    Options
    3/24 - 162
    4/7 - 162.5
    4/14 - 163

Up another half pound, boo. I'm really struggling with food right now. I have to eat every few hours or else I feel weirdly sick/bloated/uncomfortable. However, no food really sounds appealing. At 7am when I need to pack my lunch, I feel so lost and end up not packing anything. Then when lunch rolls around I'll go buy whatever sounds decent. My palate has basically reverted to a child's...when I do feel hungry, I want pizza, quesadillas, burgers, etc. I'm 7 weeks along today, so these symptoms probably aren't going anywhere any time soon.

I hope everyone else is having a great April!
  • samlovesthesnow
    Options
    Apr 1st 149.7
    Apr 8th 149.9
    Apr 15th 149.2

Goal weight end of April 145.7

I always lose most in the second half of the month, so hopefully I'm still on track to meet my target.
  • krizaten33
    krizaten33 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    April 2 176.6
    April15 175.6

This week has been focused on how to get decent good and exercise and not much else. My house is a mess!
  • VeryKatie
    VeryKatie Posts: 5,949 Member
    Options
    Ok.. so I have not been exercising.. and it seems like I am having trouble eating my calorie allotment every day. I NEVER thought I'd say that.
  • Kirstie155
    Options
    I'm still going the wrong way y'all. Hoping I have the focus to rein this back in before I screw up all of April. At this point I'd be happy to end where will started..Or even a pound or two gain.

Stress is killing me. The back injury stuff has my spirit down, work is insane and we have a huge event this weekend so I'll be working crazy hours this week. But no more feeding the stress monster. It just makes me feel worse! My belly is bloated and my clothes feel tight! Ugh, get it together girl!

Hope everyone is having a much better April than I am! Happy Easter!
  • SheilAnneSmith
    SheilAnneSmith Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    @Kirstie155 You'll get it! I hope your work projects all go smooth this week. I have a event 7 hours away coming up for work this weekend and expect I'll be pulling long, crazy hours this week as well, not to mention driving all day Thursday and Saturday. I always struggle to make the time to eat well when I start pulling 12ish hours days.
  • Kirstie155
    Options
    Thanks @sheilannesmith Hope your event goes smoothly as well!

4/4 actual: 193
    4/17: 196 EEEEEK!!!! So fat and bloated! I had potatoes, pie, a cupcake and whipped cream and strawberries yesterday. I mean a little dessert on easter is cool...but 3?! Ugh no wonder my pants are so tight. Grumble. Today is a new day! Cutting carbs out until I level off again.

4/30 goal: 189
This discussion has been closed.