Atkins bars?

Options
2»

Replies

• Just_Eric
    Just_Eric Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    I tried one of those Arctic Zero ice creams tonight. It was pretty awful. Someone please tell me the Halo Top is edible.
  • mandycat223
    mandycat223 Posts: 502 Member
    Options
    The only item with the word "Atkins" on it that isn't either a waste of money or downright treacherous would be the good doctor's original book. Since Dr. Atkins' death, the Atkins company has fallen into the reptilian hands of corporate bigwigs. You know, the ones who would cheerfully use you to harvest body parts if it added to their annual bonus package. (**)

(**) This message brought to you by someone who spent 42 years in Corporate America, observing and dealing with various C-Suites.
  • hmikkola92
    hmikkola92 Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    I'm still up 4lbs :( going to be super good from now on
  • RalfLott
    RalfLott Posts: 5,036 Member
    Options
    The only item with the word "Atkins" on it that isn't either a waste of money or downright treacherous would be the good doctor's original book. Since Dr. Atkins' death, the Atkins company has fallen into the reptilian hands of corporate bigwigs. You know, the ones who would cheerfully use you to harvest body parts if it added to their annual bonus package. (**)

(**) This message brought to you by someone who spent 42 years in Corporate America, observing and dealing with various C-Suites.

Better make an exception for New Atkins for a New You by Phinney, Volek & Westman. Keto based and doesn't push those *asparagus* shakes and bars. (Can't say the same for the tag-along companion books..... :s )