Looking for connections!

13»

Replies

• HootayMcBoob
    HootayMcBoob Posts: 7 Member
    Hi, Please feel free to add me & I shall go through and add you all to mine My name on there is NickyC72
  • sleepigrl
    sleepigrl Posts: 53 Member
    Started with my vivofit about a month ago. Please feel free to add me - same name both places.
  • amy_j28
    amy_j28 Posts: 45 Member
    Hello all! I just got my vivofit2 in the mail today and can't wait to try it out. Feel free to connect with me here or on GC - amyj28 is my username out there. I'll try to come back and add you as time allows!
  • MrRex_91
    MrRex_91 Posts: 27 Member
    Hi guys! I got my Vivofit last Friday, March 13! Feel free to connect with me either here, on GC or both! My name on GC is ' LucilleV ' sans quotation marks. Thanks, yo!
  • Mine is Thephonetechguy. Feel free to add me!
  • AloeF1T
    AloeF1T Posts: 1
    Got my vivofit about 2 weeks ago really luvin it. So if you want to connect I'm AloeFit on the connect site.
  • fitpal168
    fitpal168 Posts: 4 Member
    Trying to be more accountable so want to expand my connections, so feel free to add me here and/or on Vivofit at "wired168." Coming back from a bad back injury, so need help again to try to lose some lbs. WANTED: Support unit. :)
  • knittnponder
    knittnponder Posts: 1,954 Member
    I have been using my Vivofit for a couple of months and love it! I just have no idea how to find connections on GC. :D I've got two random guys I'm connected with but they both found me. I'm NWGirl on there and would love to be added since everyone I know in real life is using a fitbit.
  • Stoicus
    Stoicus Posts: 34 Member
    Hi had a Vivofit for a while but need some connections for motivation and ideas :) I'm Stoicus on Garmin :)
  • SkinnyMomma02
    SkinnyMomma02 Posts: 79 Member
    I believe my names are the same if not message me on here and I will look anyone in here still using both???