Looking for gay male MFP weightloss pals

Options

Replies

• Middangeard
    Middangeard Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I'm not new, just returning from too much time away and a difficult year. Feel free to add!
  • hcorehenry
    hcorehenry Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Started on here about three weeks ago and so far so good! Down from 288 to 271 now, working out at home with the fitstar app, and feeling positive. Gay guy just looking to make some new LGBT friends here...Anyone around Philadelphia??? Feel free to add me or message me!
  • mattg5566
    mattg5566 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Sounds like a great start. Keep it up.
  • hcorehenry
    hcorehenry Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Thanks, I'm getting used to really thinking about how much and what I'm eating, and it's definitely making a huge difference
  • lovenyoga
    lovenyoga Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    My husband (@desertmike62) just signed up today. He and I are going to start using MFP together. I have been using it for awhile off and on and have lost about 40 lbs. Glad to see this group on the site. Feel free to add me, always nice to have more friends!
  • gambit1971
    gambit1971 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi Guys

Trying to get back to profile picture, could do with some MFP friends, please add me.

Thanks

John
  • MurphTurph5
    MurphTurph5 Posts: 21 Member
    edited April 2017
    Options
    Hii :)
  • adamb83
    adamb83 Posts: 719 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • Chihaku_Zeal
    Chihaku_Zeal Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! :3
  • KitoBrandt
    KitoBrandt Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hey there! My name's Kito.
    I've been on MFP for a while but getting in the habit of tracking what I eat to avoid health issues down the road that my family has a history of. Feel free to add me. :)
  • dude972123
    dude972123 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, motivation always helps.
  • NelsonV21
    NelsonV21 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hey folks, NYC guy here looking for some MFP buds for motivation. Feel free to add me!
  • vollans
    vollans Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Hi, I've been on MFP for two years, but not much in the discussion areas the last few months. Now I'm back. With a plan! Feel free to add me as well, but put a note in your request so I know it's not just some random weirdo ;)
  • The_Harmanator
    The_Harmanator Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I've been back on MFP since January. Always happy to make new friends, local or further afield.
  • IndieNation
    IndieNation Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    New here. Anyone feel free to add me! Focusing on gaining weight/muscle. Any tips appreciated.
  • PalmSpringsGuy1968
    PalmSpringsGuy1968 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Just joined back up after moving and starting a new ID....used to be nsdfw68 in Dallas. If anyone remembers me and would like to add me back please do.
  • billy4gainz
    billy4gainz Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me bros!
  • mrpickleton
    mrpickleton Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm Dillon and I live in Orlando! Feel free to add me.
  • adamb83
    adamb83 Posts: 719 Member
    Options
    Back again!
  • jakestorm
    jakestorm Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Always looking for friends to share food and exercise diaries. Feel free to add me!