Introduce yourself to the group

Options
2»

Replies

• ChazzyEvilKitty2014
    Options
    Hey my names Charlotte or Chazzy if you would prefer. I'm 21 and I want to lose about 50-60lbs. I'm currently trying this for a year with a goal of 5-8lbs per month. I joined this year, and I've been on here for around 22 days I think?
    I want to lose weight so I can be healthy but also to motivate my Dad to do so as well. Both my parents need a kidney transplant, and I'm hoping if I lose enough weight and I'm fit enough they can take one from me. Well at least one of them can. Both my parents have diabetes, something I want to avoid. If I were to get it it would would be my Dads type 2, so I need to lose this weight this year. My Mams skinny and she's had it all her life.

I can't always oust on here, because I haven't worked out how to do do on my mobile, but I look forward to helping everyone keep motivated and making new friends :)
  • Snoopey13
    Options
    Hey, my names Clair or Snoopey, i am 18 years old, I want to loose in total about 70lb in total, although this year i would be happy to loose 42lb by summer so in 5 months. I joined less than a week ago, so am pretty new to this site :).

I want to loose weight so that i can be healthier and don't get health problems like diabetes. It will also make me feel more confident and i will be able to wear the clothes i want, without worrying if they are going to fit me, and this will prove that if i try i can achieve what i want.

I try to log in everyday so that i can record my diary and comment encouragement and thanks for the encouragement i am getting, but it would be good to be in a group which have similar weight goals to me, that are quite big amounts to loose. But i will also make new friends on here.

Feel free to add me :) xx
  • gettingsexy94
    gettingsexy94 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone!
    I just joined MFP awhile back :)

I'm 19, 5'3 and weigh 174lbs. My goal weight is 120 pounds :D
    I'll be starting college in sept, so it would awesome if I could reach my goal by august, so that I can move all my stuff to my new place without worrying about how I look. Plus, it would be great to have a fresh start with a new look :P

Oh and I want to tone up ;)

Feel free to add me :D
    Thanks!
  • harhar661
    Options
    My name is Harley and I am getting married in mid August. I want to lose 45 more pounds by the time i get married. I've lose 6 already...I was 192 when I started losing weight, now I'm 186... Anyways this is really important to me. Add me, and we can encourage each other.
  • jcrawford2780
    Options
    Welcome new members!!!! I'm glad you decided to join the group. Hopefully, we can all encourage each other to maintain our resolve to get healthy and shed pounds!!!!
  • Paigey87
    Paigey87 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    My name is paige I want to loss 50 plus pounds I have been dealing with thyroid issues since I was 13 years old. And last two year with pocs. Am at my heaviest weight I even been I weigh 350pounds and I just want to to get healthy I'm going to be 30 this year.
  • goolhc
    goolhc Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    My name is Hugo from Holland, i want to lose 100 pounds! My first goal is to loose 40 pounds for the end of the year, because i getting married january 2018 in the Philippines. My Cardiologist advised me to lose weight, because there are curious Heart diseases in my family. My weight now is 128kg/256 pounds and my final goal is 85kg/170 pounds. Hopefully i can find a lot of motivation and support in this group.
  • humblemarie
    humblemarie Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone. I'm Marie and I have been a member for a few years now. I want to lose 50 lbs total; I want to lose 20 lbs by October 22 and 20 more by Jan 22, 2018. I've yo-yod this year but I am 14lbs down at this point. I look forward to sharing this journey with ya'll.
  • melissayoungblood
    melissayoungblood Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Hi I am 45 and wanted to say I love this group. I have had issues gaining loosing weight since I had my first child at 31. I am happy to say as of August 28th when I restarted again my goal to loose weight I weighed in at 197. Today January 24th I am at 155. I went from a size 16 to a size 8 and still want to loose a bit more. 42 pounds weight loss in almost 5 months. I am very happy with this. I have not seen a size 8 since before I got pregnant 14 years ago. Trust me it can be done. This is the most successful I have been in 14 years. MFP has really helped with making me accountable and the encouragement from the community. Thank you!