show us your meals or describe them!!

Options

Replies

• murrell007
    murrell007 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Rice with shrimp asparagus and spinach in a creamy sauce courtesy of Aldi, salmon Patti on toasted English muffin and California vegetables with feta 88dqirsngn6n.jpg
  • murrell007
    Options
    wsandy8512 wrote: »
    The salad I created above made for an awesome, deli quality wrap! I added some baby spinach in the mix :-) My drink today was 1 tbsp of organic honey and 2 tbsp of Cider Vinegar mixed with Dandy Liver Detox Tea. The acidity from the vinegar gave it really nice lemonade flavor! I read that dandelion works as a diuretic and I feel like I've been retaining water, and the "Dandy" liver tea was the only dandelion tea I saw. :-)
    Thanks for sharing this recipe
  • ShannonOMAD
    ShannonOMAD Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Looks super delicious! LMAO at the meme below your food pic.

Haha thanks! I made and sent that to my boyfriend while waiting by the cheesecake case!
  • wsandy8512
    wsandy8512 Posts: 1,897 Member
    Options
    murrell007 wrote: »
    Rice with shrimp asparagus and spinach in a creamy sauce courtesy of Aldi, salmon Patti on toasted English muffin and California vegetables with feta

What a pretty meal!
  • dajoloehr
    dajoloehr Posts: 447 Member
    Options
    b3uef0sf7dvg.jpeg
    Chicken ceaser, Monterey jalapeño cheese and an Elk smokie!!! :)
  • HestiaMoon1
    HestiaMoon1 Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    Pizza. My own dough recipe made with local organic flour, molasses, and raw honey. Topped with my organic tomato sauce, asparagus, chicken sausage, sundried tomatoes, and mozzarella.
  • wsandy8512
    Options
    Pizza. My own dough recipe made with local organic flour, molasses, and raw honey. Topped with my organic tomato sauce, asparagus, chicken sausage, sundried tomatoes, and mozzarella.

Heading to your place now for leftovers, your address is? lol This sounds so freaking good!
  • wsandy8512
    Options
    dajoloehr wrote: »
    b3uef0sf7dvg.jpeg
    Chicken ceaser, Monterey jalapeño cheese and an Elk smokie!!! :)

Helllloooooo, Elk Smokie!! Never had one, but I love sausage with mustard. :-)
  • ShannonOMAD
    Options
    Last night's dinner was sort of a crap-show. Went out for a Trivia Night with work people. I studied the menu ahead and chose a "meze platter" which, as described sounded like a light and fresh platter of baba ghanouj, hummus, pita, and veggies. (and was the only vegan thing on the menu) What I ended up with was a legit FRIED PLATTER OF FATTY FRIED FAT. haha it was friggin delicious. But, I had to eat a small amount of it, instead of scarfing down the entire thing as I had planned!
    So yah, it ended up being tiny smears of hummus and baba ghanouj, covered in a pile of battered and fried eggplant, zucchini fritters, and a mountain of fresh made potato and beet chips. The grease was real, y'all. I ended at 1,198 calories but wasn't even full. I'm really looking forward to dinner tonight!

Wish I took a picture, but we're allowed phones out during trivia!
  • 1MADGIRL
    1MADGIRL Posts: 838 Member
    Options
    The same happened with McD yesterday. Wasn't satisfied even though I ate over teh amount of allowed calories
  • ShannonOMAD
    Options
    1MADGIRL wrote: »
    The same happened with McD yesterday. Wasn't satisfied even though I ate over teh amount of allowed calories

Ugh! I mean, I know it has to happen sometimes. So I'm not super upset about it, I just wish I'd had the guts to ask for a salad or some veggies on the side once it came!
  • wsandy8512
    edited April 2017
    Options
    Today's fantastic meal! 2 servings Sausage, egg, baby kale, baby spinach, onion, tomato, and feta cheese crustless quiche with Newman's Own Hot Salsa on top, hamburger with a romaine "bun", 1 whole honey crisp apple.np2b1sph8svj.jpg
  • ShannonOMAD
    Options
    Today's fantastic meal! 2 servings Sausage, egg, baby kale, baby spinach, onion, tomato, and feta cheese crustless quiche with Newman's Own Hot Salsa on top, hamburger with a romaine "bun", 1 whole honey crisp apple.np2b1sph8svj.jpg

Maaaan I love a good honey crisp!
  • wsandy8512
    Options
    @ShannonOMAD, me too. They're so delicious.
  • murrell007
    edited April 2017
    Options
    @dajoloehr
    Chicken ceaser, Monterey jalapeño cheese and an Elk smokie!!! :) [/quote]

Mmmm elk smokies sounds interesting.
  • 1MADGIRL
    Options
    I had luncheon meat lol with 100g bacon, 2 boiled eggs, 2.5 slices of white bread and 250g ricotta lol...

Less protein so it was hard to get full...
  • 1MADGIRL
    Options

That looks like spring in a plate :smile:
  • wsandy8512
    Options
    That looks like spring in a plate :smile:

Ha, now that you mentioned it, it does. Thank you :-)
  • wsandy8512
    edited April 2017
    Options
    I had luncheon meat lol with 100g bacon, 2 boiled eggs, 2.5 slices of white bread and 250g ricotta lol...

Less protein so it was hard to get full...

I don't know what it is with eggs, but boiled or plain fried doesn't seem as filling as scrambled or an omelette or quiche. I would have had a hard time getting full as well. Do you find the same issue with eggs, or am I a weirdo? lol

The calories in my meal added up to 1189, so I was 11 shy of caloric intake for the day. I was stuffed though, ate every bite.
  • HestiaMoon1
    HestiaMoon1 Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    Coconut red curry chicken with cauliflower "rice," carrots, and asparagus. That's the pot, not my plate, by the way.