show us your meals or describe them!!

Options

Replies

• Brendalea69
    Brendalea69 Posts: 3,863 Member
    Options
    Abm4n wrote: »
    I don't usually eat lunch or breakfast during the working week but today was an exception. 6mi6af95bdc5.jpg

OMG I'm drooling :p
  • Brendalea69
    Options
    Abm4n wrote: »
    I have been experimenting with a new diet - it based on choosing the most boring, yet nutritious and delicious food but really, really simple. I just steam a whole cauli and then add some cooked chicken. Then wizz it up with a stick mixer and add some spices for flavouring.

The idea is to make it as simple and boring as possible yet also make it nutritious and tasty. It looks like a thick wallpaper paste or like baby food! A thick porridge. I think that I have been obsessing about food and eating way too much. So this is to get me back to basics for a few days. I will see how it works out. I am a sucker for over-eating especially when there is an open buffet laid out in front of me with a lot of new items and a great deal of variety. This porridge paste is a kind of antidote to exotic food.

I couldn't eat it that way, best of luck to you though :)
  • Mom2annie
    Mom2annie Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    Leftovers...

Boneless pork chop with cream of chicken soup + ranch seasoning...cut up and mixed with riced cauliflower.

Spaghetti and meatballs (spaghetti squash)

1 slice cheese pizza (only the crust made it in the pic)

Baked parmesan with jalapeno slices

Dessert was a large tortilla with 1 tsp grassfed butter smeared all over, sprinkled with cinnamon sugar (very little sugar), and broiled in the oven. Forgot to take a pic.lkf6mtm9z048.jpg
  • dajoloehr
    dajoloehr Posts: 447 Member
    Options
    mjtdjbjar6z0.jpeg
    Garlic cauliflower, salmon burger and a little lasagna
  • dajoloehr
    Options
    @Mom2annie your parm jalapeño looks happy :)
  • KetoKaHee
    KetoKaHee Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    Chicken thighs and the worlds largest salad!
    cndljwkfqihc.jpg
  • blambo61
    blambo61 Posts: 4,372 Member
    Options
    Looks excellent!
  • 1MADGIRL
    1MADGIRL Posts: 838 Member
    Options
    lovely meals guys!!

you're all making me hungry
  • Brendalea69
    Options
    @Mom2annie and @KetoKaHee those meals both look yummy :)
  • KetoKaHee
    Options
    @brendagaudette I had POPCORN last night too!! Your small bowel of popcorn got me craving some. And this morning my tummy is totally fine! Success!!
  • KetoKaHee
    Options
    @Mom2annie I wish my leftovers looked like that! I'm going to have to steal your porkchop recipe!
  • Brendalea69
    Options
    KetoKaHee wrote: »
    @brendagaudette I had POPCORN last night too!! Your small bowel of popcorn got me craving some. And this morning my tummy is totally fine! Success!!

Yay :)
  • Mom2annie
    Options
    No veggies in sight today... But I'm trying to commit to the omad basics. In other words, one plate once a day without stressing over the content.

Tonight was oven "fried" shrimp with tartar sauce, parmesan jalapeño crisps with sour cream, and 3 graham crackers with Nutella (not pictured).2ts8p0ruax3f.jpg
  • Mom2annie
    Options
    KetoKaHee wrote: »
    @Mom2annie I wish my leftovers looked like that! I'm going to have to steal your porkchop recipe!

I love the ease of leftovers. If you try the porkchop recipe, watch the salt content. It was too salty (I still ate it) and I'm not one to find food too salty. The culprit may have been the canned soup (it was not low sodium) but I suspect it was the ranch dressing seasoning packet. I didn't add any salt myself.
  • KetoKaHee
    Options
    Good to know!! Thank you. The shrimp look devine!
  • leveejohn
    leveejohn Posts: 346 Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    zaezwc39fxfd.jpg
    1qwayzraxzkw.jpg
    Me not following the one plate rule :D

Big ol' green salad with Italian dressing and one small avocado, followed by a pot roast, sweet potato, and green beans. Drink is ACV in grape juice with a tsp of local raw unfiltered honey.

• dajoloehr
    Options
    pxdmc4q5n5uq.jpeg
    Salmon burger, cauliflower cooked in a little bacon grease and a glass of Barefoot Moscato :)
  • KetoKaHee
    Options
    @leveejohn Love that you posted your meal! It looks like one of mine. Ha! I totally forgot about the 1 plate rule. I'm implementing it tonight. After my 48 hour fast I don't want to over indulge. Your roast looks so moist!

@dajoloehr Did you make those salmon burgers yourself?
  • Brendalea69
    Options
    Taco Ranch Salad :)vox3zzauue5s.jpg
  • dajoloehr
    Options
    @KetoKaHee no I get the from Costco it's been awhile since I've had them, I forgot how yummy they were.