show us your meals or describe them!!

Options

Replies

• blambo61
    blambo61 Posts: 4,372 Member
    Options
    That looks yummy! Not sure how I would like coconut oil on my steak (A-1 is my sauce) but looks good!
  • Brendalea69
    Brendalea69 Posts: 3,863 Member
    Options
    I cook my food in coconut oil but I have never used it as a topping, I don't like it that much :p
  • Brendalea69
    Options
    Salad--Ham, cheddar cheese, lettuce, peppers, onions, crushed up spicy doritos and ranch dressing :)zaj1js3ifmbh.jpg
  • Brendalea69
    edited March 2017
    Options
    2 eggs with Cheese on toast, a salad(lettuce, onions, peppers, carrots, cool ranch Doritos and ranch dressing) and peanut m&ms :)jzskc8nkan45.jpgvbxmuyoiuxov.jpg

• KetoKaHee
    KetoKaHee Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    Looks great! I feel like my meals are HUGE compared to everyone else's ha! I wonder if I will start eating less as the time goes on......
  • Brendalea69
    edited March 2017
    Options
    KetoKaHee wrote: »
    Looks great! I feel like my meals are HUGE compared to everyone else's ha! I wonder if I will start eating less as the time goes on......

I feel like I eat a lot, Can you take a picture to show us what you eat?
  • KetoKaHee
    Options

Yes I will!! You can see from my steak picture I posted above that my plates are massive. That steak was like 10 ounces. It wasn't a little piece of meat that's for sure.
  • KetoKaHee
    Options
    This is one of my meals from last week. I know it just looks like 2 fried eggs but underneath the eggs are 2, 4 ounce burger patties and bacon. Yes 1 one under each egg. Plus roasted broccoli, 1 whole avocado with extra virgin olive oil and pumpkin seeds. Also had some romaine lettuce, pickes and pecans. Told you I eat a lot!
    xdzmgtsb41ts.jpg
  • Brendalea69
    Options

Yes I will!! You can see from my steak picture I posted above that my plates are massive. That steak was like 10 ounces. It wasn't a little piece of meat that's for sure.

Its hard to tell how big the plates are in pictures but that steak looks yummy :)
  • Brendalea69
    edited March 2017
    Options
    @KetoKaHee Your meals look very good and satisfying!!!
  • KetoKaHee
    Options
    My version of a taco salad! Spinach, cabbage, avocado, macadamia nuts, pumpkin seeds, ground beef (5 ounces) lots of lime and green salsa! r5r6rh0ch0s1.jpg
  • arguablysamson
    arguablysamson Posts: 1,706 Member
    Options
    Oh I still loooove to do a day's OMAD meal as breakfast!!! I have the best days when I do that!
  • Brendalea69
    Options
    Oh I still loooove to do a day's OMAD meal as breakfast!!! I have the best days when I do that!

I seem to be having breakfast meals a lot lately, I really love my eggs especially when the yolk is runny!!!
  • arguablysamson
    arguablysamson Posts: 1,706 Member
    Options

I seem to be having breakfast meals a lot lately, I really love my eggs especially when the yolk is runny!!!

Yep! Best ever when the yoke is runny!
  • MandyxSchmitz
    MandyxSchmitz Posts: 29 Member
    Options

I was having a hard time thinking of dinners for the rest of the week (I plan in advance) so thanks for giving me the idea to have breakfast for one!
    This is one of my meals from last week. I know it just looks like 2 fried eggs but underneath the eggs are 2, 4 ounce burger patties and bacon. Yes 1 one under each egg. Plus roasted broccoli, 1 whole avocado with extra virgin olive oil and pumpkin seeds. Also had some romaine lettuce, pickes and pecans. Told you I eat a lot!
    xdzmgtsb41ts.jpg

You're not alone. I have super big meals. I take my binging out on my supper but I stay within my calories so oh well.
  • Brendalea69
    edited March 2017
    Options
    Waffle, sausage and maple syrup :) Popcorn cooked in a TBSP of coconut oil and a TBSP of butter :)npurpt4kapl1.jpg
    iza9hi6955n4.jpg
  • KetoKaHee
    Options
    @brendagaudette I love how you put the sausage pieces in each waffle hole for the perfect bite!! Yum!
  • dajoloehr
    dajoloehr Posts: 447 Member
    Options
    o2e8mh9pa6ga.jpeg
    Eggs,turkey, English muffins, cheese and salsa :) I'm so hungry lol nom nom :wink:
  • KetoKaHee
    Options
    Organic chicken thighs, green beans, avocado and avocado oil! 82lp95qcptiy.jpg
  • Brendalea69
    Options
    @dajoloehr breakfast mmm yummy :)

@KetoKaHee Can you believe that I've never eaten avocado?!?!?! It all looks sooo good :)