show us your meals or describe them!!

Options

Replies

• vinyladdict
    vinyladdict Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    @brendagaudette It was good! I'm quite the foodie, but as basic as this meal is, I love it. This guy isn't picky at all.
  • dajoloehr
    dajoloehr Posts: 447 Member
    Options
    nxyfrnhvxajl.jpeg
    Turkey chili and cheese biscuit :yum:
  • Brendalea69
    Brendalea69 Posts: 3,863 Member
    Options
    @dajoloehr YUMMY!!! :)
  • Brendalea69
    Options
    Ham, cheese and veggie wrap with a side salad, dressing on both was ranch sour cream :)504wd9el4ozz.jpg
    And a bowl of Popcorn :)

pb5hht81uxfq.jpg

• Brendalea69
    Options
    Beautiful :) That's good self control right there because I would have ate the cake :p
  • Brendalea69
    Options
    Venison Stew with Salad and I also had popcorn after :)
    4tnkmoq126vw.jpg
  • dajoloehr
    Options
    7c9f0c21my08.jpeg
    Left over chicken/spaghetti squash/red peppers and what was supposed to be a cauliflower pizza crust. Oops lol I forgot to ring out the water before cooking so it didn't turn out but it tastes good.
  • Brendalea69
    Options
    Eggs with Cheese on toast, Kielbasa, P.B toast and dessert was a Chocolate Peanut Cluster that didn't make it in the picture :)ywo9qyrppptc.jpg
  • leveejohn
    leveejohn Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    @brendagaudette glad to see someone else uses the Christmas dishes all year long . . . I'm sipping ACV and grape juice from a Christmas cup as I read this
  • Brendalea69
    Options
    @leveejohn yup all year long LOL :p8gcwsskxpaay.jpg
  • EVP_NZ
    EVP_NZ Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    @Mom2annie How gorgeous are you?! I covet that necklace and the dinner too. :)
  • 1MADGIRL
    1MADGIRL Posts: 838 Member
    Options
    Mom2annie wrote: »
    I attended a family wedding last night and had the most amazing southern food: carved roast beef, green beans, collard greens, mac-n-cheese, potatoes & onion au gratin, and (three!) cornbread muffins.

I'm up 2lbs this morning, but I had a great time and enjoyed myself. I was about 27lbs lighter than the last time I saw that crowd and my dress was so big I had to pin it in several places. My make-up, hair, and jewelry cooperated with me so I felt like Cinderella. :wink:

I was asked to cut the cake so I was elbow-deep in it at one point but didn't eat a single bite. Yay, Laura! I don't have a pic of the food, but I do have a pic of me feeling beautiful for a change. :blush:

Wow you look beautiful! Love the necklace!
  • Brendalea69
    Options
    Honey bunches of oats with milk and 2 toast with peanut butter and homade raspberry jam :)
    2i4hdxv51lca.jpg
  • Mom2annie
    Mom2annie Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    Thanks ladies! @EVP_NZ , @1MADGIRL , and @brendagaudette
  • Brendalea69
    Options
    Eggs and cheese on toast, PB and jam toast, Kielbasa, and for a treat 2 chocolate peanut clusters (I ate one before I took the picture :p )
    5oefsi0bvgth.jpg
    3fzqm1iymr81.jpg
  • 1MADGIRL
    1MADGIRL Posts: 838 Member
    Options
    yummmmmmm i love chocolate and peanuts!
  • dajoloehr
    Options
    5p8ttwswavcr.jpeg
    Quinoa chicken breast and buffalo cauliflower :)
  • KetoKaHee
    KetoKaHee Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    Steak, green beans, avocado, Brazil nuts, pumpkin seeds, spinach mupx3gq03z8b.jpg
    and coconut oil!
  • Brendalea69
    Options
    I'm getting hungry looking at these delicious plates of food, I can hardly wait for date night/splurge night :p