show us your meals or describe them!!

Options

Replies

• Brendalea69
    Brendalea69 Posts: 3,863 Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    1MADGIRL wrote: »
    these photos are the full amount of food you eat in one day?

For Me Yes, yesterday I was really hungry :p I was only going to have 1 waffle but I forgot to cut the recipe in half so I just ate them both!!!
  • dajoloehr
    dajoloehr Posts: 447 Member
    Options
    these photos are the full amount of food you eat in one day? Pretty impressive!!

I do eat a little a couple hours earlier, Ill have my protein coffee (105 calories) and a snack that's around 200-300 calories other wise id have a hard time making it to 1000 for dinner. Ive gotten so conditioned to have a healthy dinner from when I would eat 4-5 times a day, that I really enjoy eating that types of food, just now I can have a little mores :)
  • 1MADGIRL
    1MADGIRL Posts: 838 Member
    Options

For Me Yes, yesterday I was really hungry :p I was only going to have 1 waffle but I forgot to cut the recipe in half so I just ate them both!!!

Wow im impressed. I think I should eat less than haha. Cos I eat more than that.
  • Brendalea69
    Options

Wow im impressed. I think I should eat less than haha. Cos I eat more than that.

I feel like I'm eating a lot and those waffles are very filling so 1 is plenty and also some sausage bacon or ham to go with it would be better so at least I'm getting some protein
  • Brendalea69
    Options
    This is what I'll be having all day :p I hope someone posts something better than this today!!! dazmana9rsuo.jpg
  • Mom2annie
    Mom2annie Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    Brenda: Are you doing a water only fast or just drinking water until your one meal of the day? Just curious.

Last night I made pizza using a recipe for cauliflower pizza crust. 2 cups mozzarella + 2 cups riced cauliflower (I used frozen) + 2 large eggs. Super simple, quick and oh my word...soooo yummy! I didn't expect it to be so good. I ate too fast and consumed 2/3 of the pizza (too much) but still only ate 1400 calories for the day which is good in my book and definitely couldn't have done that with 2/3 of a regular pizza! Here's a video to see how easy it is...especially skipping the grating by using frozen cauliflower rice. https://youtu.be/W8Gtk067h5Y

And here's how my pizza looked. I finally remembered to take a pic.
    0epp35cw3cdq.jpg
  • dajoloehr
    Options
    Ive always wanted to try that @Mom2annie it looks so good. I was worried about the amount of cheese though, so ive never made it.
  • Mom2annie
    Options
    dajoloehr wrote: »
    Ive always wanted to try that @Mom2annie it looks so good. I was worried about the amount of cheese though, so ive never made it.

Yes--it's alot of cheese for sure. I probably shouldn't have had it last night since I'm already stopped up with cheese from my LCHF trial. Blech. But it was soooooo good and I was craving pizza and considered ordering real pizza. It was definitely the lesser of two evils. I may try tweaking the recipe next time...maybe half the mozzarella. I'll let you know if it works out or not.
  • Brendalea69
    Options
    @Mom2annie I'm doing a water fast only, I ate my last meal yesterday at 5 pm and won't eat another meal until tomorrow around noon...That pizza looks sooo yummy, I'm putting cauliflower on my grocery list :)

• dajoloehr
    Options
    @Mom2annie yea I'm going to give it a try. I know when I crave pizza (which is a lot lol) i used to buy a ultra thin crust spinach and provolone pizza from walmart, I cant remember the brand, but it was only 720 calories for the whole pizza. I know that sounds a lot but it really not for pizza, I would cut it in half while frozen and only cook half to avoid the temptation and throw some precooked chicken breast and veggies on it to beef it up :)
  • Mom2annie
    Options
    @dajoloehr The ultra thin crust pizza sounds like a good idea too! I will keep that in mind... Thanks!
  • dajoloehr
    Options
    ga5pyrmolopk.jpeg my son (8) made us all dinner :) scrambled eggs and toast are his "speciality" lol
  • dajoloehr
    Options
    izzxhv7af4uq.jpg
    Pizza for dinner :) papa johns thin crust, light on sauce, light in cheese with chicken and jalapeños.
  • blambo61
    blambo61 Posts: 4,372 Member
    Options
    Love jalapenos!
  • Brendalea69
    Options
    After looking at all those yummy meals I need to go eat breakfast, today is my Splurge Day and I'm going to a sliding party where there will be lots of yummy food and I'm NOT holding back :p
  • dajoloehr
    Options
    6t439sslh5qw.png
    This isn't my meal i just wanted to share because I am excited about it lol. I don't know long this has been out cause I normally do my shopping online, but I'm looking forward to having one later :smiley:
  • Brendalea69
    Options
    @dajoloehr let us know how that tastes :)
  • Brendalea69
    Options
    Today I had 2 eggs on toast with cheese and popcorn popped in coconut oil :)
  • Brendalea69
    Options
  • dajoloehr
    edited February 2017
    Options
    Cauliflower pizza crust with chicken jalapeño and marble cheese.
    mcdjlr4mzxid.jpg
    Taste 8.5 pizzacrustlikeness 2
    I think I made it too thick so it didn't stiffen enough to be able to pick it up. Also by the time I added topping it ended up being almost 800 calories so meh.